LID - Chapter 20

Lisa's POV

We are currently here in the living room discussing about the case that Lily got me into and Lily told everything they did with that bitch!

Well the truth is, the girl just saw Lily flirting with her boyfriend. When it fact, it was her boyfriend flirting with her.

Sighs, disadvantage of being so beautiful.

Anyways, Jennie told me about Namjoon Oppa.

Wondering why oppa? Because he doesn't want me to call him Sunbaenim. But seriously, what's with the boys disliking the word Sunbaenim?! They always prefer oppa over any other names.

Anyways, he's going to be my lawyer for this case that my sister got me into and I'm actually thankful for the both of them. Not just because they are going to help me but also it's for free! I mean, come on. It's very rare to ask something or to someone for free especially if you just met that person currently.

"Thank you so much Jennie and to you too Namjoon. I must have been looking up until now for a lawyer if it weren't not for you two." I thankfully said.

"Come on, we both know even if I were not able to help you, you got some choices to make with those guys yesterday that likes you. But if you're uncomfortable, anytime. I'm always here for you." She replied.

Aww! Who could've thought she's this pretty inside and out. Well maybe not for people who got bad attitude. You may not want to wake her bitch side up. But seriously those guys?! They maybe just wanted to really help me. Besides, they're all my friends now. Well maybe not with that Jungkook guy. I'm not pretty sure about him yet. But, I'm pretty sure that's all. Nothing more, nothing less.

"So Lily, I better go now and study these paper works. See you on the court tomorrow." Namjoon Oppa said saying goodbye with a smile on his face.

"Bye Namjoon Oppa!"

"Thank you so much again Namjoon Oppa!

And with that, he left.

"So, Lily! Why not let's resume what we have left yesterday?"

Yesterday?

"Come on, let's go shopping!" 

She just dragged me out of the blue away from my house and I'm not even in my right outfit yet!

"Don't worry, I'll buy you something for you to change."

Now she's a mind reader?!

We just went inside her car and she just start the engine and yaaaaaahhhhhh!

"Jennieeeeeee! Slow the fuck down will you?! I might have a damn heart attack! Now I'm fucking cursing because of you!"

She just laugh.

"You're funny. I like that side of yours. Hahahaha!"

~~
Jennie's POV

Finally, we're here!

"So Lily, why not let's grab some clothes for you first. Then maybe we could eat something afterwards? Cause I'm hungry."

She just nod at me and we both went inside a vintage store? I guess? She just grab anything she finds that fits her style and of course! Me being me, I paid for it already. It's just a habit of mine. No one has ever bought me something before. For everyone in the house are always busy and they just gives me money as a present instead. So ever since a kid, I'm always the one paying and buying everytime I go to a shop. It's fun but sooner or later, it just got boring. But now that I'm with someone, I enjoyed it. A lot.

"You paid for it?! Why?"

I chuckled. If you could just see her face right now.

"Don't worry, I brought you into this situation. So, let me."

She just rub her forehead using her fingers and sighs.

"Fine. But after we eat, let me at least buy you something. We both know that you've already helped me a lot. I owe you and so, let me instead."

I don't know why but those words just fucking got into my g*d damn heart. It just makes my fucking heart happy.

Seriously, my brother is a lucky bastard for having a girl like her admiring him but at the same time, not. Jungkook just wasted this damn precious woman in front of me over that bitch who broke his heart.

If ever he and Suga fucking breaks this girl's heart, I may not want them to ever fucking live happily. Why? Because I'm their sister. You don't wanna mess up with a hella sister like me don't you? Especially when I'm in the fucking damn mood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Amazers! How is it? Please don't forget to vote for more updates. 😊