LID - Chapter 24

Lisa's POV

Awkward.

That's what I'm feeling right now. We're both like this for almost five minutes already then after a while, he said something that breaks the silence between us two.

"Sorry."

I stopped. He said what?

I just turn around and look at him with my face, shock.

He suddenly sat beside me.

"I'm not saying it again."

I smirked.

"Well then, it means what I've heard was just nothing."

Let's see if you don't give in.

"Damn! I said I'm sorry, okay? I know I've been too harsh on you ever since we met. But, I'm trying."

You shouldn't say this to me.

"I'm sorry too."

I am really sorry for you and for everyone else.

~~
Jungkook's POV

"I'm sorry too."

Why would she be sorry?

"For what?"

I mean, she's always been good towards me except the times when I hurt her too bad that makes her talk back to me which is what I like about her. Though she is annoying and everything, she's the type of person where in she doesn't and always will never back out in a game. She faced everything with confidence even if the percentage she has doesn't reach to half. She's just brave.

"Just because."

Weird. Why would she even say sorry without a reason?

"Hey, I know we've said some hateful things to each other. But, it's never too late to start over again right? I mean, we could start a new beginning for us two right? As... Friends?"

I let out a hand in front of her for a handshake and she just smiled at me and accept it.

"So nice to finally meet the better you, Jeon Jungkook."

I chuckled.

"You too, Lily Manoban."

We both smiled to each other and soon just laughed out loud.

I never ever thought of us being like this especially with her. I've felt like I've known her before.

She's a lot familiar to her. The way she smiles, her laughs, everything.

She's just like her.

"I didn't know you were this close already."

We both stop and turn around to see her.

Her secretary.

"Jisoo Unnie! How long have you been there?"

She seems to not like me at all. What's wrong with her? I didn't even do something wrong. Weird.

"Oh, just right now. Come on, let's go! Jennie told me and Jin Oppa to go look for you and everyone else for us to eat lunch together."

Lily just nod at her and turn to face me.

"You should probably go too Jungkook."

I just nod at her too.

"Let's go?"

They both went to go inside as I followed them right behind.

When we arrived at the venue, Oh! Seems like everyone is complete except for Jin Hyung.

"Go sit down already. Jin Oppa will just arrive in a minute or so, to prepare and bring all the foods on the table."

We all just nod at Jisoo Unnie but it seems like Lily is about to stand and go somewhere else.

"You going somewhere Lily?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Amazers! How is it? Please don't forget to vote for more updates. 😊