LID - Chapter 1

Lisa's POV

"Okay! Let's end this for today. Good job Lisa!" The photographer said.

I'm currently here in Paris for my photo shot for the upcoming magazine.

Suddenly, my best friend Rose who is patiently waiting for me shouted, "Yah, someone's looking for you! She said she's your sister. I mean, we both know it's just you and tita Rina right? So, this girl is probably lying just to talk to you. Should I end this now?"

That caught me off guard. My sister nor my parents would never want to call nor see me. They hate me, doesn't love and doesn't care for me. I went to my best friend and took the phone and answered.

"Who is this?"

The Caller answered, "Lisa it's your twin sister, Lily"

And from that moment, I wanted to cry but I stopped myself.

"What do you want?"

There's probably a reason why she called.

"I need your help Lisa"

I knew it.

"There's nothing I can do for you Lily. I'm busy, I have to go."

Before I ended the call, she said something that stopped me from doing it.

"I'll help you with mom and dad. Just help me with this. Even just for once."

She sounds so desperate and I couldn't lose this chance of having mom and dad again.

"What is it?"

Whatever this is, I'll do anything and everything just to earn my parent's trust and love again.

"Pretend to be me."

I don't understand. Why do I have to be her? Is she gonna die? Travel somewhere?

"Lisa, listen to me. Dad told me to take care of our business in States and I don't want to lose my beloved Jeon. So, I want you to pretend to be me and do whatever it takes just to let him stay away from girls who are crazy about him. Got it?"

What?! So, this is all because of a man? I don't get her. Is she that in love? I can't believe her.

"See you the day after tomorrow. I'll just tell you when and where. Don't worry, I'll provide everything. We have lots of things to do before I go."

Before I could even say something, the call ended.
.
.
.

What did just happened?!

~~

The next day, I started to pack up my things. I don't have a choice. Wait, I actually do! But, this is my only chance. After this, Lily's gonna help me with mom and dad. You can do it Lisa! Everything's gonna be alright. Your sister's gonna help you. Don't worry.

"What is this?!"

Oh my Gosh! That scared me.

"Kindly explain what's going on Manoban!"

Oh, oh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Amazers! Who do you think is it? Find out next chapter. I'll try my best to update everyday. Hope you like it! 😁 Please don't forget to vote.