LID - Chapter 23

Lisa's POV

Seriously?!

This girl, really.

"Yah, will you please swallow it properly? It's like you've been fasting for a couple of days already!"

She's seriously been eating for 20 minutes already and yet she's still eating and still ordering some more foods!

"Yah, can't you control yourself? You're really going to get fat. Well, It's your loss. Agencies are not going to get you anymore."

Oh, oh! She's mad.

"J-joke! Nevermind what I said. Just eat whatever you want. I'll just go around here and there and... Yeah! Just gonna get some air. So, byee."

I just ran here and there and left her in an instant. I don't want to stay with her for now because God knows what's gonna happen to me.

Few minutes later, while I was taking a walk, I saw a bench near the area I was wandering and thought of staying there for a while.

I just sat on it, close my eyes, and feel the breeze. (charr) It's very peaceful. I love it!

"How's the view?"

Someone's here.

I open my eyes directly and turn around to face who was it.

"O-oh, it's you."

He smiled.

"Can I sit?" He asked.

"S-sure."

He sat down and look up the sky.

"I like it." He whispered.

Huh?

"What?"

He looked at me in the eyes.

"You've changed. For the better and.. I like it."

I just look up the sky because to be honest, I'm a bit uncomfortable.

"T-thanks... I guess."

He chuckled and look up the sky too.

"Hey, how have you been? It's been a while since we got the chance to talk to each other like this. I'm so sorry I wasn't been able to be in contact with you for the past few weeks. I'm just really busy doing all my stuff and etc."

I just smiled.

My twin sister really did got a real friend like him.

"Thank you, Suga."

I looked at him in the eyes and smiled.

"For what?"

He chuckled.

"Just because."

Now we're both looking in the eyes face to face.

"He's very lucky."

He said out of the blue.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

He faced back, up in the sky.

"The guy that you'll fell in love with. The one your heart chose."

Fell in love with? The one my heart chose?

"Why would you think of that? I mean, just out of the blue? Haha, you're crazy."

I just laughed.

~~
Jungkook's POV

"Yah, Jungkook! Can't you help me with this?"

Jennie Unnie is busy preparing for her what so ever called "Fun game" for tomorrow's event on her birthday party and I don't fucking care about it.

"I know you wouldn't even think about it. Just call Suga Oppa instead."

"Tsk! As if. Are you my mother or something? Go find him yourself." I thought.

I was just roaming around when I heard a laugh from not so far from where I'm standing.

I just noticed a boy and a girl sitting on a bench and seriously? A date in a resort?

Wait, isn't this place one week closed? I remember Jennie Unnie told dad to close this property for her one week birthday occasion.

But seriously, what kind of birthday does have a week to be celebrated? I just laughed at that thought.

I was about to go call some security when I noticed it was just him.

Suga Hyung.

Nah, I'll just go somewhere else.

I stop when I noticed that the girl is familiar.

Her body figure... Her hair color... Wait, is that...

Lily?

I don't know why but I don't like the feeling seeing these two together and seriously Lily? Why you laughing girl? Is it because of Suga Hyung's eyes that made you want him to see that you're happy that's why you're smiling widely right now?

Seeing you like this doesn't make me happy at all.

Whatever the reason is, one thing for sure is that I don't like it.

I hate it.

I don't know what has gotten into me but I just saw myself getting nearer to them and when they saw me coming, they're both looking at me like they're confused or something.

"Don't get me wrong. I'm just here because Jennie Unnie told me to search for you, Hyung. She just needs your help over something."

I explained before one of them could even say something.

"I don't think the Jungkook I know will ever do that. When did you ever follow Jennie's orders?"

Shit!

"It's for her birthday, Hyung."

He seems satisfied with my answer.

Sighs, that was close.

"Sorry Lily but I guess I have to go now. I'll just go help my sister. Maybe we'll talk again some other time."

Tsk! Talk again some other time my ass.

Lily just smiled at him and nod. With that, Suga Hyung went inside to go help Jennie Unnie.

He left us here...

Both of us...

Alone.

"Sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Amazers! How is it? Who do you think said it? Please don't forget to vote for more updates. 😊