LID - Chapter 30

Jungkook's POV

I'm currently inside of a bar located here in our resort and it's really been a long time since I asked my father to build one of this kind for you know,  some fun for our guests and of course, the main reason I personally suggested this kind of a place is for me and my friends to hang out together in a safe place. Well, what can you expect? We don't just go in a bar just for a drink. We also want to have fun too.

"Bro, are you still waiting for her?"

This got my attention. Aish, why is it really in everytime?!

"Let's not talk about her right now. I'm not in the mood."

Tsk! Why do they care so fucking damn much about my life along with her.

"Come on, I told you I just admired her and that was a long time ago. Since then, you never talk a lot to me about her. Bro please tell me, what happened between you two? Why did you become like this? I remember you being so charming. Full of smiles, bro. But look at you now, soooooooooo blank."

Sighs. This boy, really!

"And what is that something to talk about her when there is really nothing at all in the first place? I told you already that she left us...left me, along time ago and since then, I don't wanna talk about her ever again. You know why? Because it hella hurts."

Control yourself Jungkook! Don't be a fucking mess again.

Arrrggghh! I can't. Even if the pain is still here, I still miss her.

"As what you've said yourself bro, "A long time ago". But why is that until now, you still can't move on? Come on, Jungkook. It's been a long time and yet, your heart doesn't open up for someone...who knows? Someone new who might be there for you and will always love you. Not just gonna leave you like what she did to you a long time ago."

Just Taehyung, talking about her and how she left a pain inside my heart makes me just feel even worst. I don't know why but I just can't forget her.

"Hyung, I made a promise remember? That we will get married the moment we are in the right age, we are both ready, if we're still both single, and especially if we still love each other. Hyung, I love her. I really do. She was the only person who cares about me when people used to bully me because I'm fat and ugly. And when people tried to warn her to stay away from me because she doesn't belong to my kind of level, the more she even stays with me. She was always there to stand up for me and to protect me from all of those bullies and people who hates me."

Right. How could I forget about the promise we made. Those memories are still vivid in mind. That was memorable, unforgettable, and the best childhood moment that has ever happened to me.

"But the question is, do you think she still loves you? Heck, we don't even know if she's alive or not! Come on, bro. Wake the hell up from that damn crazy fantasy dream of yours! Please. *Sighs* Sorry to say this, bro. But the only advice that I could think of for you to move on is to please just...forget everything about her."

What?! Forget her?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Should I?

"Best of luck, Jungkook. Your gonna need it. I gotta go now, see you later."

Sighs, I don't know! What should I do?! I'm so fucking tired right now! Why should it be me? Why should I experience all of this bullshits in my life? Why this, among all I could receive? Just fucking please tell me why?! Arrrggghh!!

~~
Lisa's POV

I wonder what's inside of that necklace. Is it a picture? Or maybe a thing? Ahh, why is it soooooooooo freaking damn familiar anyway. Curiosity really kills. Arrrggghh!

"Lisa, are you coming?"

That stopped me from my thoughts.

"Umm... Yeah! Of course. I'll just follow you."

Rosé just nod at me and start walking while I followed.

Now back from my thoughts. I think I should just go and take a look of what really is in there. I'm really really just curious about that thing. Just for like a minute or so. I'm sure it's not gonna be that hard. Or is It? Anyways, I have to think and find maybe some better excuses for me to escape from everybody.

Okay so, while trying to find a way to escape, I've come to conclude that I really can't find a way to escape. It seems impossible for me to do it alone. Probably, everybody's gonna be wondering why I'm not around while in fact, it's Jennie's birthday celebration today. No one should miss it without a valid reason!

Ah, I've got an idea!

"Ahh, Rosé? I need your help. Please?

…>Fast Forward>…

Finally, I was able to do my plan. Wahahahaha! The truth is, I saw the necklace on the table of one the boy's room and yeah, I know that it is not right to you know, like interfere, maybe? Someone's property or belongings. But, why do I feel like it is something I once own? Arrrggghh, I don't know! I'll just go and find it out.

Meanwhile...

Rosé's POV

Come on, Lisa! I'm running out of excuse.

"Are you sure Lily is okay? She seems to be pretty late already."

Jisoo Unnie said. Oh my ghad! Help me Lord, please!

"Of course! She's totally fine. She's always been taking her time when it comes to you know,"Girl's thing". Hehe."

I'm really really sorry, Lisa. I can't find any more better excuse than this... Wait a minute, she should be the one instead sorry for me! She brought me into this situation. Better be thankful for having such a friend like me or else... arrrggghh, what should I do?! If you weren't my bestfriend, I definitely extremely won't agree on this! Lord, what have I got myself into?

Lisa's POV

Haha! I got the necklace now. All I have to do is to open this and see what really is inside this thing and what makes me feel soooooooooo special just by looking at this. I better go take a quick look now.

I open it and...

Shock is visible on my face. It made me even curious about my relationship with those guys. Especially to whoever owns this. I mean, why am I here? This picture of me in it together with a boy with the smiles on our faces and... Holding hands?! Who are you to me? I'm pretty sure with or without my childhood memories, I know for a fact that I don't have any brothers or  relatives. I need to find out who the owner of this necklace is and why does he have a picture of mine back then when I was a child. He might be part of my history and the answer to my...

Shit! I forgot about the celebration. Oh, Rosé. I better go back now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Amazers! Sorry for the slow update. I've been really busy these past few days and I'm pretty not sure if I can update in one to two days as of right now. But, don't worry. I'll make sure to update once or twice a week or every 2 weeks (depends on the amount of time I got and the ideas I have stock inside this brain of mine). I'm really really sorry my dear Amazers! Anyways, how is it? Please don't forget to vote for more updates. 😊