LID - Chapter 2

Lisa's POV

"I'm coming with you."

Thank goodness!

Wait...

"What?! No way. I won't allow you to come with me."

Yes, she is my bestfriend and I truly am sorry for not telling her the truth. But, I can't let her come with me. I can't and I won't. She have done so much for me already. She might be in trouble or worst in danger. She knows nothing about them.

"I know you're worried about me. But, I have you. We have to be in this together. I can't leave you alone there. Don't worry, I'll ask my manager for a few months break."

She pleaded and I can see sincerity in her eyes. Aish! This stubborn little girl.

"Well, do I have a choice?"

From being serious, her face is now full of happiness. I can't believe I found such a great friend. What would I do without you. Thank you so much Lord!

~~

(Airport, Korea)

"Woah! Lisa, look at those food. They look delicious!"

Well, what can you expect? It's food.

"Anything is delicious for you Rose. Come on, let's just eat when we get home. I'll order something nice."

Before she could even complain, I grab her right arm and went inside the cab.

"Please bring us to this address please."

I showed to the driver the message that my sister sent me and he nodded.

~~

When we arrived home, we directly eat the food I ordered and guess what, you wouldn't believe what I'm seeing right now. Rose is eating like this is going to be her last meal. Well, I can't blame her though. This is the first meal we had for this day. Anyways, we took a shower right after eating and go straight to bed.

What a day!

Well, tomorrow's another day. The day I'm meeting my sister. I hope it goes well. I don't want to miss this chance. Never.

"Lisa."

I came back to my senses when suddenly my bestfriend, Rose called.

"Hmm?"

She looked into my eyes.

"I'll always be here for you. Goodnight!"

I smiled. This girl, really!

"Me too. Goodnight!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Amazers!👋 How is it? 🤔 Aww, my chaelisa ♥ heart 😍. Anyways, please don't forget to vote. 👍