LID - Chapter 12

Suga's POV

She have changed! I don't freaking know why but the way I see it, she kinda treats me like she just met me as in just currently. I mean, we're bestfriends. She always curses, annoys me, and everything. But, she's completely the opposite of it right now.

"1, 2, 3, and 4... *Ta* *Ta* *Ta* 5, 6, 7 and 8... Good job Lily! I didn't know you were this good in dancing. Anyway, let's continue."

I'm currently here right now at the side doing my thing for their dance music while J-hope is teaching Lily the choreography of their dance. But damn! I always get distracted by her. The way she moves smoothly, very sharp, her face expressions, and all.

She may have changed but the good things in her when she was still not like this, remains in her. I'm definitely happy for her and this time, I, Jeon Suga officially have fallen for my bestfriend, Lily Manoban. Not just like but love.

I love the new and better version of herself right from this moment. I love her, and from this moment on, I will do anything and everything I can, to win her heart. Even if it takes to fight my own flesh and blood brother, Jeon Jungkook.

~~
Jungkook's POV

Why is she damn like this! She must be planning for something. I mean, she can't possibly not love me anymore. That's impossible for a short amount of time! I need to know her plans. She can't say no to me.

I took my phone and searched for Lily's name on my phone's list.

"Meet me tomorrow here in my office."

And I've sent it already. This is seriously the first time I texted her. I know you're into something Lily, and I won't, and always will never ever be falling for it.

~~
Lisa's POV

I don't know why but I feel like someone is looking at me.

Look here and there.

Great! That's why curiosity kills the cat Lisa *Sighs*

Turns out, that someone is no other than Suga. He's been like that for 2 damn hours already and I can't properly focus on what I'm doing!

I just continue practicing my steps and when I got really tired already, I went to get my bag at the side and took my water bottle to drink. Then suddenly, I heard my phone buzzed.

I clicked on it and saw Jungkook's name on it. What the hell?

"Meet me tomorrow here in my office."

Tomorrow? But why? I thought he hates Lily so much that he doesn't want him to see her ever again. What's with th-Lisa! Why do you have to ask so many questions? Isn't a good thing? Maybe she misses Lily or even better, he just realized that he likes her.

"Lily! Let's call this a night already. You must take a rest right now. Well since Suga is your bestfriend, I think it would be better if he takes you home. Alright? Suga, take care of her. See you two again soon, goodnight and bye!"

And with that, J-hope just left us two alone here in his studio.

Now what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Amazers! How is it? Please don't forget to vote for more updates. 😊