A Stain Wiped Clean

Start from the beginning

The gang looked down the road to see all of the Pro's from earlier coming down the street. At the front of the pack was Endeavor and Edgeshot.  

Edgeshot stopped in front of Yaoyorozu and gave her a once over. "Are you alright? When you weren't at the hospital we got worried. I swear Endeavor was gonna have a heart attack when his baby boy was gone."

"I heard that, too!" Endeavor screamed.

Yaoyorozu laughed at her teacher's teasing antics. "Midoriya and I are okay. Iida and Todoroki are injured however. The Hero Killer managed to land decent blows on th-"

"Stop! Back up. Hero Killer? The Hero Killer!?"

Yaoyorozu gestured behind her to Stain still in his wagon. Edgeshot eyes slowly widened and his mouth, if you could see it, dropped. "Holy hell, I only trained you for two days. I must be some kind of teaching genius."

"Yes. Yes you are," Yaoyorozu laughed. 

Gran Torino broke up the group banter, "Alright enough talk. Let's get the Hero Killer to the police and these kids to the hospi-...GET DOWN!!!"

All heads turned to only catch a glimpse of a winged nomu swoop down and grasp onto Midoriya, taking him off into the sky. Momo's heart stopped. One of the kinds of creatures that could fight All Might and cause this citywide destruction had gotten a hold of Midoriya.

"IZUKU!!!"

* SHINK*

Momo felt a weight lift from her hip. She looked down to see her sword gone from her belt, and Stain gone from his wagon. 

* SLASH*

Everyone watched as the nomu carrying Midoriya was cut down from the sky, with Stain on top of it with a knife in it's brain. The three fell to the ground with Stain holding the nomu's corpse down and Izuku landing unscathed. Midoriya scrambled away from Stain, afraid he would try to kill him while he was down. Momo ran over to Izuku and crouched down next to him, taking a hold of his arm. It was dead quiet until Stain decided to speak.

"No. No no no I can't let you die. You're needed. in this world filled with fake heroes. Heroes who are Money-grubbing rats and attention whores. They must be purged for a more just society!" Stain's mask slipped off of his head as he turned back to his audience. His eyes traveling to Endeavor who was marching towards Stain.

"You're mine Hero Killer."

"Endeavor...you damn FAKE !" Endeavor halted in shock.  "All of you are fakes! DISGUSTING, GREEDY FAKES!!! Come at me you scum! You won't kill me! Only one is worthy enough to be allowed to kill me! The one true hero! ALL MIGHT!"