A Stain Wiped Clean

The four Heroes in Training slowly peeked through the brick wall at Stain's body. Once they were absolutely sure that he was not getting back up, Yaoyorozu created ropes to go around the Hero Killer's limp hands and torso.

Once he was secure in a tiny little wagon Momo made,  the four heroes began to take Stain and the other injured hero (whom they learned was Native) down the alley. As they were walking, Iida spoke up.

"I'm sorry." All heads turned to him. "I'm so sorry for this. None of you should've ever been dragged into this. I never even should have gone after Stain in the first place. You all showed me compassion and concern, but I just threw it away in my anger. But...even then all of you fought for me... fought with me. Thank you. Thank you three so much for everything you've done. I can never fully repay you for this, but I will surely do my absolute best to try."

Iida bowed down to his friends, hoping to have acquired their acceptance of his apology.

Izuku gave a small smile, "It's okay Iida. J-Just continue to be a hero for your brother."

"And next time one of us wants to go on a crazy escapade, you're the one that has to help next time," Todoroki added.

Yaoyorozu sweatdropped, "Oh please no. I don't think my heart can handle another big rescue mission like this for a while."

Iida stood back up, "Thank you three. I promise this won't happen again."

Todoroki stepped over to Iida and whispered so only they could hear. "I was serious about the escapade thing. I might need some help getting DNA samples from Midoriya and All Might."

"What!?"

"And possible stakeouts. This conversation never happened." Shoto winked and continued on walking like normal as the group finally reached the road.

"What are you doing here!?"

The heroes turned to see, to Izuku's distress, Gran Torino on the sidewalk. "W-Well you s-see G-Gran T-Tor-"

* BAM*

Izuku was stopped by a kick to the face. "I thought I told you to stay on the train!"

"Dwell I jussht thfwought you needed hemlp," Izuku said muffled by the boot on his face. 

* Sigh* " Still reckless as ever. Now who are these people?"

"They're over here!"