Chapter 12

So you guys already know how the morning starts at the dorm . I will not bore you with the details now.

"Gosh there's so much dust everywhere " Jisoo mumbles as she looks at all the shelves in the living and the kitchen , giving disapproving looks to all of them.

Jennie was coughing as she stood beside Jisoo and it was clear her allergies were acting up causing Jisoo to frown more .

"Let's start cleaning "

Rosie and Lisa who were playing with toys on the living room floor immediately looked up when she uttered those words.

"CLEAN!?"

"Yes , clean . Now get your behinds up and start moving" Jisoo commanded , giving her stern mom look which says ' I ain't gonna accept any bullshit'

Grumbling the chipmunk and baby limario get up and start grabbing the brooms and dust brushes.

Lisa helped clean up her toys in the living room , kitchen , the dining table , in the pets's beds and a few in her unnies's rooms.

Basically all over the apartment .

Chaeyoung started dusting the shelves as Jisoo was cleaning a few con-webs at the edges of the ceiling .

Jennie being allergic to exposure to dust in large amount started vacuuming the bed rooms after Lisa had picked up her toys from there.
(I'm not sure if Jennie is actually allergic to dust but I'm just writing it for the book)

Their cleaning lady had taken two months off since her child was getting married so it was upto the girls to clean their apartment themselves.

it's not like they don't clean their apartment themselves sometimes but it's not often because of how busy they usually are .

And by the time they come home it feels like their limbs would fall off.

Chaeng gives Lisa the liquid spray used to clean the fridge , TV and the window glasses.

She showed her how to use it and Lisa's eyes sparkled the same the just cleaned surface of the counter did. She found it absolutely fascinating how clean the counter looked after using the spray and was overly esthetic when she was to clean the other furniture.

Lisa definitely enjoyed the task given to her .

And just so she could continue using that spray , she spray cleaned anything that was on the pictures at the back of the bottle .

The TV , balcony windows till her height allowed her to , the living room table , all the dressing tables in bedrooms and the fridge .

Jennie went to Lisa ,who was finishing cleaning Jisoo's mirror ,to tell her that it was time for lunch . Lisa looked at her unnie and found a spec of dirt on her cheek .

Immediately she was going to spray the liquid on Jennie face if Jennie hadn't caught her hand as quickly as she quickly .

"Whoa whoa whoa honey , slow down . What are you doing ?"

"Unnie got dilt here" she answered pointing to her own cheek .

Jennie just laughed wholeheartedly, showcasing her adorable gummy smile at the innocent gesture of the maknae.

"Sweetie you don't use that on skin. It's  not good for health . It only works on objects , got it?

Lisa made an amused faced saying "oh" before nodding her head.

"Come on let's have lunch "

"Yay! Lunch!"

~π~π~π~π