Chapter 7

The next day , surprisingly, the toddler did not wake up first. Chaeyoung was the one to get up before the two other residents of the dorm at the current moment.

She checked the time and saw it was already 8 in the morning .

Jisoo unnie would be home soon. Let me get started on the breakfast.

She freshened up before heading to the kitchen.

She looked around , trying to think of something to make . Then she remembered her mom's recipe of Vietnamese spring rolls and just thinking about them made her mouth water.

I want to eat them , like I need to have some right now!

And so she got everything ready and started on the mouthwatering dish.
It took her about an hour to finish making it.

And the delicious aroma woke someone up who drowsily entered the kitchen.

"What did you make unnie ?" Lisa asked , curiosly eyeing the dish on the table.

Chaeyoung mocked a surprised and offended face saying " No more "Good Morning unnie?" Do you only care about your food and not the one who made it anymore?" she ended this dialogue with a pouting face.

Lisa giggled as she apologized and then greeted her in a mocking way causing Chaeng to laugh.

"Wow , now you are even mocking your unnie "

Lisa just gave her a cheeky smile.

"To answer your question , these are Vietnamese rolls." she said as she placed the child on the table.

As she was about to grab one , she gently smacked her hand.

"Did you brush your teeth?"

Lisa nodded.
Chaeng gave her a suspicious look "Let me check"
Lisa exhaled breath through her mouth and when Chaeng got the smell of fresh mint toothpaste she smiled proudly .

"Good girl!"
"Is Jennie unnie still sleeping babygirl?"

"No , she's taking a showew. Said she had a ...a .... head..ache , yeah headache!"

As Lisa and Chaeyoung were feasting on the delicious breakfast , if Chaeyoung says so herself , Jisoo entered the dorm and immediately made a beeline to the kitchen since she smelled a flavourful aroma.

"I smell something yummy!" she did not even try being quite.

"Chichu Unnie!!!! You came back!!"

"Hi my dancing baby" she hugged the toddler not even caring that her shirt was getting stained due to the little one's food covered hands.

"Hi Chaeyoungie "

"Good morning , want some?" she asked offering the plate of the rolls.

Jisoo nodded eagerly and took a huge piece.

"Unnie slow down " Chaeyoung chuckled
"Didn't you have any breakfast?"

Jisoo shook her head " I didn't get the time , I wanted to avoid the rush hour so I don't get stuck in it . I left at around 7:20 but still got stuck in traffic when there was about 20 minutes left for me to reach here. So it took me extra time to reach ."

"You should have at least had a few biscuits..." Chaeyoung grumbles, her protective side showing .

Jisoo just chuckles looking at her and pinches her chubby cheeks " Aww my pasta , stop worrying about me so much , that's my job as unnie ."

Chaeyoung opens her mouth to protest , saying that they were sisters and that they had to look after each other irrespective of them being unnie or maknae , but decides against it because she knows it's going into deaf ears. Still she doesn't stop the glare she sends her unnie who just finds this amusing .