Chapter 10: part 3

Warning: strong language

~π~π~π~π

"Unnie?"

Came a lone , small voice. Trembles of fear clearly evident. Eyes brimming with tears, small sniffles were the only noise audible in the dark alley.

The rush of people had carried little Lisa quite far from her original location. Now all that surrounds the toddler were dark buildings with broken flickering street lights .

She looked around but could not find anyone around her.

She slowly started walking ahead with Shakey legs , trying to spot anything that might ring a bell.

After a few minutes, as she was walking she was approached by a passer-by.

"Little girl , where are you going ? Are you alone ?"

Lisa just looks at him sniffling , not knowing if she should talk to a stranger or not .

"Aw , don't be scared baby girl. Now tell me , no need to be worried." 

Unnies told me to never speak to stranger but I don't know where to go ...

Lisa looks around before croaking out" I dont know ..." Her voice was barely audible but the man was able to hear her since he was completely focused on her.

"Who are you here with?"

" M-my  Un- Unnies ... Can - Can you please help me find them ?" she was still not sure of her decision but she didn't have any other go.

"What are their names?"

"Chichu unnie , Chennie unnie and Chaeng unnie"

"Oh , I think I know where they are , come on "

"Really!?"
Lisa felt like maybe asking him for help wasn't a bad idea , after all he knew where her unnies were and was going to take her to them right?

He held out his hand which Lisa took excitedly before walking with him.

The guy had no effing clue who the little one was talking about . And the little bub didn't notice the dark sly smirk that was on his face .

~π~π~π~π

On the other end ...

"Lisa ! Lalisa !" Chaeyoung screeched , franctically looking around .

And when Jennie and Jisoo were able to move after the crowd dispersed , they caught sight of the current state of Chaeyoung .

Without Lisa .

It can't be ....

They thought with horrified looks on their faces.

"Chae-Chaeyoung ..." Jennie took shakey steps towards the younger girl who finally noticed her unnies beside her.

And the look on her face was enough to confirm their doubt . Their biggest fear.

"Ani . Aniya . Chaeng , tell me it's not true ." Jennie whispered desperately, as she was shaking the girl by her arms , not wanting to believe what was happening .

But Chaeyoung could only shake her head and she clutched her hair roots with both her hands before bursting into silent sobs . 

She felt like everything was her fault .Her fault they lost their royal maknae.

Jisoo held onto the lamp post beside her because if she hadn't she was sure she would've fallen down . Her legs not having the strength to hold her up .