Chapter 1

It was a normal busy day for our Blackpink members. All of them had a separate tight schedule. 

Jennie was at a photoshoot for Chanel ,Rosé had an interview and Lisa too was busy shooting for Nonagon's new collection.

Jisoo was busy packing her bag. She had a flight to Beijing in a few hours , so her manager would be here to pick her up in half an hour or so. She had a photoshoot for some magazine there.

The other three wanted to be present so they could send her off but sadly they had stuff added to their time-table.

Nevertheless without a miss, all the three messaged her in their group chat nearly at the same time telling her to have a safe flight and to text when she lands there. They also specified that she has to again text them when she reached her hotel.

Jisoo chuckles looking at those texts.

They are acting as if it's my first time travelling she thinks.

But who is she to complain , she does the same when the other three travel to someplace alone. She replies telling them that she'll text them and not to worry. And also to go back to work.

Dalgom, Kuma , Leo ,Luca and Joohwang are at Jisoo's sister's. Her sister had offered to take care of them for a few days because she knew how hectic the girls' schedule were.

Soon she was on her way to the airport. As usual there was a huge crowd of blinks wanting to get a glimpse of her. This sight automatically brought a smile on her face but she also worried about their safety.

They could be a bit rough sometimes , with pushing each other and stuff. And who could forget, there was paparazzi too, following her everywhere until she reached the VIP waiting room.

Finally she could breathe peacefully without the cameras shoved on her face.

After around an hour they were called to board the aeroplane.

Since it was only a two hour flight she decided to watch a movie rather than catch a nap which is what she usually did.

~π~π~π~π

*Time skip to Jisoo reaching her hotel room*

She texted her group informing them that she has reached he room as promised.

Just as she had finished changing into her pajamas her phone started ringing.

Of course , it was her members face-timing her.

( Phone conversation; Jisoo , Jennie , Chaeng , Lisa , ^Jenlichaeng^)

" ^Annyeong!^"

"Hello , what are you guys up to?"

"Just finished dinner and saw your message ,So we thought we'll give you a call , You missed us didn't you?"

Lisa finished with a huge grin on her face.

"Lisa , it hasn't even been five hours since i left Seoul" 

" YA.... I haven't seen you since the morning , give me a break"

"  So it's you who missed me..."Jisoo said with a smug look.

Lisa just puffed her cheeks making the other three laugh.

"Unnie ! Lisa cooked today!"

"What!? How are you guys still alive?"

" Unnie! You are acting as if I never make good food"

" That's because most of the time you burn something or the other" the other three answered together. This caused Lisa to pout even more.

" It was surprisingly really good. She made Tteok-bokki"

"Good job"Jennie said giving her a thumbs-up.

These comments made Lisa grin happily.

"Yah Lalisa, do you only make good food when I'm not there?"

This got them laughing again.

"We actually finished the shoot a few hours earlier so when I got back to the dorm I thought I'll try to cook something because there was nothing to do and I didn't want to sleep."

" Did you have dinner yet unnie?"

And there goes Chaeng with her over-protectiveness but that just makes her more lovable.

"Yeah , I had dinner in the plane itself. I'm going to sleep soon."

They all told each other how their day went and what all schedules they had for the next few days. Jisoo was to return two days later.

~π~π~π~π

The next day , at the shoot everyone really appreciated Jisoo's beauty. The shoot was going really well but Jisoo was missing her members and wishing that they could be here.

She had no one to joke around with and her communication with the workers was limited too. Even thought they were all nice and everything , she couldn't crack jokes because they wouldn't understand her humour.

She had to go full on professional mode.

She did enjoy her make-up artist's company though. She was a very chirpy person who knew Korean as she was half Korean and half Chinese.

Her name was Taishi Eun-bi , Taishi being her surname and Eun-bi her first name. She was two years older than Jisoo.

Jisoo felt her photoshoot  went happily because of Eun-bi as she didn't feel like a complete alien there and had someone to talk to without being very professional. They quickly became friends and had also exchanged numbers to keep in touch.

~π~π~π~π

(Last day of the shoot)

Jisoo was given a small hamper by the company as a thank you gift.

At the end when they were all wrapping things up, Eun-bi gave a small bag full of Jisoo's favorite snacks from China. Jisoo felt really touched at this gesture and gave her a hug before saying goodbye and leaving for her hotel.

She hoped to meet Eun-bi again and wanted to have her members meet her too. She felt they would enjoy her company as much as she did.

She soon left for the airport and before she knew it, she was already on her way to Seoul.

~π~π~π~π

Thoughts?

Taishi Eun-bi is a characters I created . It does not signify any other Eun-bi.

I started this book in asianfanfics in Feb and thought I'll try it out here as well.

vote and comment.

Until next time.