Chapter 11

Warning : strong language , words like rapist , pedophile , drug dealer etc used.

~π~π~π~π

"I'm going to kill that motherfucker" growled Jennie as Wendy finishes the story.

Let's rewind a bit

As they entered their dorm Irene and Jennie went to Lisa's room to out her to bed.
The girls were very apprehensive about leaving the toddler alone after what just happened.

They were not ready to leave her out of their sights but Irene and the other red velvet girls advised them otherwise .

Since they knew what Lisa had been through they were quite sure that there will be cursing and maybe even shouting . And they didn't want the peaceful toddler to wake up to that scenario.

They tucked her in and burrito wrapped the toddler as she was shivering due to the low temperature .

Jennie made sure to close and lock the windows , pull the blinds and switch on the night lamp.

While leaving Chaeng left the door a bit ajar .

Jisoo was serving their guests water and also kept a few snack packets on the table , just in case they wanted a midnight snack.

Once they all settled down , Wendy took it as her cue to begin the narration since she was the one who knew the story directly from Ae-Sook,  the girl who saved Lisa .

Back to present

As Jennie continued to growl and curse under her breath , Jisoo had her head in her hands trying not to explode as well .

Chaeng on the other hand had a murderous look on her face as she had balled her fists , her nails imprinting on her palm , but she didn't care.

Someone was going to hurt Lalisa , their baby maknae . If it hadn't been for Ae-Sook who knows where she would've wound up .

That guy could've literally been anyone ; a sex addict , pedophile , kidnapper , drug dealer , rapist , criminal , recruiter or leader of a prostitute chain , ANYONE.

And to think that he got hold of Lisa ...

Chaeng and the rest of the girls at the dorm didn't even want to look in that direction of thought .

All of them were silent , still processing the different outcomes that could've happened.

Yeri broke the silence since the gloomy mood was suffocating her .
" Alright , but how did Lisa even get turned into a toddler in the first place ?"

"Well , we aren't sure either " Jisoo said before continuing to tell them what happened the day before she became a toddler.

" Hm... interesting " Joy mumbled as she thought of possible reasons , basically searching her imaginative mind for any fantasy story she might've come across in her lifetime.

"But honestly she's so cute " Seulgi gushed making the others agree with her statement.

"How have you guys kept this situation under secrecy?" Wendy asked , curious how they kept it on the down low for nearly two weeks and thoroughly impressed.

"We are on a three week break " Jennie started " and there were times we were nearly caught "

"Yeah , like when out manager visited us without notice . And we had to lie to Lisa's parents too " Chaeng mumbled the last part sadly .

"Well , you didn't have any choice Chaeyoung-ah " Irene gave a sympathetic smile.

Red velvet was going to leave soon but the girls stopped them saying that it was really late and that they didn't need to disturb their manager .
Also that this would be a great chance to have a sleepover.
Red velvet was left no room for arguement so they had to comply and called their mangers to inform them about their change of plans.