Chapter 8

A couple of days had passed since the manager incident and they were still in the clear. They literally have no clue how and have been thanking any superpower that might be helping them.

So let's begin today's adventure , shall w-

ACHOO!!

Now who goes interrupting my narration?

Aww , it's our Rosie.

The loud sneeze was followed by continuous coughs. And they sounded to be quite rough on her throat.

The unnies sat beside their other maknae and checked her temperature to see if she was severely ill or something.
She had a headache and mild cold it seems. Fortunately.

Lisa was really worried though.

"Unnie , ale you alwight? " she asked as she went over and sat right beside Rosie who pulled her close and put an arm around her so she doesn't fall off the bed.

Their hearts melted looking at their baby.

"I'm okay sweetie" Chaeng smiled before a small fit of cough interrupted her. That definitely did not help Lisa 's worries. Neither did her raspy voice .Jisoo patted her back trying to soothe her.
"Just a bit of cold"

"You chure?"

"Hm -mm" she hummed before kissing her forehead.

Jennie picked Lisa up and fixed the toddler's messy bed hair as she had just woken up.
"Baby , come on. Let's let Chaeng Unnie rest so she can get better quickly , alright?"

Lisa smiled and nodded before turning to Rosie.
"Unnie , get pwenty of west so we can pway a lot latew!"

Chaeng laughed at the girls gestures and expression before giving her a thumbs.

"Come on , let's race to the kitchen!" Jisoo says to the kid before running , basically jogging, to the kitchen.

"Unnie!! No faiw!!"
Lisa jumped out of Jennie's arms and ran after her oldest unnie.
Jennie just shook her head , looking at the two dorks . Nothing seems to be very different to be honest , comparing to the time Lisa was still normal.

She turned to the sick chipmunk and patted her head.
"Take your medicines now alright? I'll come with some breakfast later and then you can take the after meal dose .Try to get some rest "

Chaeyoung did as she was told . Jennie left the room  and came back with a thermos filled with hot water , silently keeping it at her bed side table as Chaeng had already laid down for her nap.

π~π~π~π

"Unnie , is thewe something to eat?"

Jisoo sighed while looking through the cupboards . They only had stuff like ramen left, basically junk food which you cannot feed a three year old for a meal other than maybe dinner .

"Aniya , there's only snacks."

"I could make Kimchi fried rice." Jennie said as she entered, having heard the conversation.

"There's no kimchi . And we need more vegetables to make fried rice. To be honest I think rice is less as well." Jisoo said with her hands on her hips trying to think when they had finished all of their grocery.

But it did make sense though. They always usually order food as no one really has the energy to cook after their long days.
So they don't stock on vegetables as half of them get rotten due to not being used under the span of a couple days. But since they have a toddler now , they had been cooking the whole time because they seriously don't need a sick baby at the moment.