Chapter 5

The next two days's routine wasn't any different from the first two.

Lisa waking up around six in the morning and waking her unnies along with her who , by the way, went to sleep at around two at night trying to think of a solution for their situation.

Today wasn't any different either.

Lisa enthusiastically waking her unnies up and they getting up early for her even though they are dead tired.

After breakfast Chaeyoung went to take a shower while Jisoo and Jennie cleaned up the kitchen.

Lisa was in the living room , playing with her stuffed animals.

" I don't even get how it's scientifically possible ..." Jennie mutters as she was drying the dishes that Jisoo was washing.

" ..."

"Like ...just ...how ....?"

" I ..don't..know. " Jisoo sighed .

They had been pounding their heads trying to understand why this happened but couldn't even comprehend where to begin.

And it was starting to annoy them . They felt frustrated and helpless.

Jisoo's ringtone.

"Oh it's my sister" she informs before accepting the call " Hey unnie."

"Ah Jisoo how are you?"

" I'm good unnie . How are you and the kids?"

"We are all fine. I called to see if you remember about the our family function today?"

Jisoo fell silent. She had completely forgotten about her family event. They were all going to spend the evening together and she had planned on staying the night over her parents' house.
She had been looking forward to this occasion because many of her relatives that lived quite far off were going to gather tonight. It had been a long time since she's met a few of them.

"Jisoo?"

"Ah yeah unnie , I remember."

"So you are going to come right?"

She looked at Jennie ,who had been listening to the conversation due to the volume set in her phone , having an apologetic and confused look on her face .

She was having an internal debate if she should really go , leaving her members to deal with the toddler for the evening.

Jennie knew what was going in her head , so she gave a firm nod , telling her to go and spend time with her family. She knew how much Jisoo wanted to go and she was not going to let her miss this opportunity.

Seeing this she finally confirmed to her sister, telling her she would come and attend the function.

"Jendeukie, are you really sure?" she asked as soon as she ended the call.

"Unnie , you were so excited about this. I know you want to attend no matter how much you are going to deny it. And it's just one night. It's not like I'm going to be alone taking care of her, Chaeyoung will be here with me. "

Jisoo gave her a smile and hugged her.

"Thank you so much."

"God....the formalities " she shakes her head.

" You know you are going to help me pick out my outfit right?"

No matter how excited she was about something , she wasn't a person to plan her outfits days before the occasion.

"You really thought I was gonna let you go make a fool out of yourself with your fashion sense " Jennie said sassily.

Jisoo just feigned an offended expression before laughing herself.