Chapter 4

The next morning Lisa was awake before anyone else and made it her personal duty to wake up them .

Something's just don't change it seems .

She goes to Jennie's room first and climbs on her bed . She had a hard time doing so because , ironically, toddler Lisa has really short legs.

She tries shaking her but Jennie just mumbled something incoherent.

Suddenly Lisa gets an idea . She stood up on the bed and just fell right on top of Jennie.

My point proven , something's just don't change.

Jennie wakes up at this but since it's morning she doesn't comprehend what happened and was ready to shout at the person who woke her up , that too in such an unpleasant way.

But that was until she saw Lisa's face .Her pouting face could melt anything.

"Unnie angwy?" she asked sadly.

" Ani " she replied pulling the little kid in a side hug.

"Why are up so early?"

"Hungwy..." she poured again.

This girl pouts a lot doesn't she...

"Why didn't you wake anyone else up?" Jennie asks as she picks up the toddler and heads towards the washroom to brush their teeth.

"Because your woom was neaw" Lisa gives a toothy grin which automatically brings a smile on Jennie's face.

She gives her a baby toothbrush that they had gotten for free as an offer for buying something. Boy was she glad they hadn't used it for something else yet like cleaning and stuff as they had originally planned to.

She sat Lisa on the counter and both started brushing their teeth.

After that Jennie went to the kitchen to make waffles as she had promised Jisoo and told Lisa to go wake the others up.

Lisa first went to Chaeyoung's room and climbed on her bed .
She kissed Chaeyoung's cheeks and then started pinching and poking them as she woke up her.

"Lisa , hajima...." Chaeyoung said sleepily.

"Chaeng unnie , the sky's awake so I'm awake! "
Lisa started giggling at her own choice of words.

The sentence brought a smile on Chaeyoung's face as she slowly opened one of her eyes. The sight in front of her just caused her to grin harder.

All of a sudden she tackled the little toddler and started tickling her. Lisa's laughter could've been heard even from outside their dorm.

"Good morning my baby" Chaeyoung says as she hugs her while placing the child onto her lap and kisses her cheeks.

"Good morning unnie"

"Is someone else already up?"

Lisa nods and says she woke Jennie unnie up and that she was making breakfast at the moment.

"Alright , I'll go freshen up and you go wake Jisoo unnie up "

Lisa again nods and runs out of the room to Jisoo's .

She climbed onto her bed as well and started jumping up and down which caused the bed to shake.

Jisoo still basically asleep pulled her into her arms and held on tightly.

"Unnie wake up!"

"Ani , let's just cuddle and go to sleep." Jisoo mumbled already on her way to dreamland.