Phil,Becca,Courtney

After I'd sat down and cleared my head, I started thinking about whether I should go see Dan and check whether he was ok or whether I should just stay put and let him figure out stuff by himself?

I guessed that it would be better to just wait and see if he was going to come back or at least call me. I busied myself around the empty apartment and began cleaning things that were already spotless just to keep myself occupied. Perhaps it was time to make a new video?

I stood my camera in the tripod and positioned my lion behind me on the sofa ready to film when my phone began ringing. The loud noise echoed through my empty apartment and scared me so much that I accidentally knocked my lion off the sofa but I was too busy trying to find my phone to pick it up, so it lay neglected on the laminate floor.

I answered the phone and it was Becca.

"Hey Phil! It's Becca!" she said as soon as I answered.

"Yeah I know it's you Becca! You're name shows on the screen," I laughed.

"Shut up Phil!" she laughed. "I know it does. It's just a habit! Anyways you want to come for a coffee with Courtney and I?" I considered the offer and then remembered that I'd just set up my camera to make an amazingphil video.

"I can't sorry, making a new YouTube video," I explained and there was a pause. "Why don't you and Courtney come over to mine and you can both be in my video!" I exclaimed and hoped she'd say yes. I needed some company with my best friend and girlfriend!

"Sure. I'll just text Courtney telling her there's a change in plan. When do you want us to come?"

"As soon as you can. I'm not doing anything and everything's set up to film."

"Ok. Be like ten minutes!"

We said bye and I hung up first. Then I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth again because I didn't want my breath to smell like the sandwich I'd had earlier! I made a pot of tea and as soon as I'd got three mugs from the cupboard, the intercom buzzed and I knew the Courtney and Becca had arrived. I ran to the receiver and told them to come up.

There was a knock at the door moments later and I opened it to let them both in.

"Phil!" Courtney shouted and the next thing I knew, I was being hugged tightly by her. Then she stood on her toes and kissed me.

I heard gagging noises behind Courtney and opened one eye to see Becca looking at the floor, disgusted.

"Get a room!" she said and laughed when I turned a crimson shade of red.

"Pfft! This is my apartment in case you forgot!" I said with my hands on my hips, mimicking Dan when he used to do his attitude pose and instantly stopped because it was reminding me of him. Something I didn't want to be reminded of at that point.

"Pfft. Well let's just get on with the video!" Becca laughed and I went to pour cups of coffee for us all.

"Thanks," Courtney said as I handed her a cup. "Heard anything from Dan?" she asked. I knew that he was just being polite but I really didn't want to talk about Dan.

"No. I've heard nothing," I snapped and Courtney looked shocked. "Oh gosh! I'm so sorry Courtney! I didn't mean to snap!" I apologise as soon as the words were out of my mouth.

"Sure," she sighed. "I'd feel the same I guess. Should we start the video?"

"I'm so sorry. If you're still feeling up to it, yeah we should probably start," I said.

A few hours later, Becca, Courtney and I had made our video and each of us had revealed an embarrassing moment in public and had so many bloopers that I decided to make a blooper video too. After the process of video recording, all three of us went for coffee.