XXXIII. Evil Ways (Part II)

When they arrived, Holly instantly wrinkled her nose. Dean called Sam. "Hey, it's me. She's dead. Burned up, just like you said."

"When?"

"Like minutes before we got here. I mean, the smell hasn't even cleared. What's up with your visions, man? This wasn't even a head start."

"I don't know, alright? I can't control them I don't know what the hell is going on."

"Listen, you were with Andy when this whole thing down, so it, it can't be him. It's gotta be somebody else doing this."

"That doesn't make any sense."

Holly scoffed. "What else is new? Dean and I will dig around here, see what else we can find."

After they talked with several people, they headed back to Sam and Andy. They got out of the car and Dean said, "Victim's name was Holly Becket, forty-one, single."

Sam turned to Andy. "Who is she?"

Andy shook his head. "I've never heard of her."

"Called Ash on the way here." Dean stated. "He came up with a little something. Apparently Holly Becket gave birth when she was eighteen years old, back in 1983. Same day you were born, Andy."

"Andy, were you adopted?" Sam asked.

"Well, yeah."

Holly frowned. "You were? And you neglected to tell us?"

"Never really came up." Andy answered defensively. "I, I never knew my birth parents, and, and like you said, my adopted mom died when I was a baby. Do you, do you think this Holly woman could actually be my m--"

"I don't know." Dean interrupted. "I tried to get a copy of the birth records, but they're hard copy only, sealed in the county office."

"Well, screw that."

That night, they made their way to the records office. While the siblings searched through the boxes of files, and Andy was the distraction.

They heard Andy say in a loud voice, "These aren't the droids you're looking for."

Dean and Holly exchanged a grin. "Awesome."

"I got it." Sam announced.

"Yeah?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. Andy, it's true. Holly Becket was your birth mother."

"Huh." Andy commented. "Does anyone have a Vicodin?"

Andy's question was ignored as Sam went on to say, "Dr. Jennings was her doctor too. I mean, he oversaw the adoption. You have a solid connection to both of them."

"Yeah, but I didn't kill them."

Holly nodded. "We believe you."

"Yeah." Sam agreed.

"But uh, who did?" Dean wondered.

"I think I got a pretty good guess. Holly Becket gave birth to twins."

Andy sat with both his hands on his head, staring ahead in shock. Dean was standing by a printer, Sam paced as he held a folder, and Holly sat across from Andy.

"I have an evil twin." Andy said.

"Holly put you and your brother up for adoption. And you went to the Gallagher family, obviously, and your brother went to the Weems family from upstate."

"Andy, how you doin'?" Dean asked. "Still with us?"

Andy questioned after a moment, "Um, what was my brother's name?"