XIV. Don't Fear The Reaper (Part I)

[Faith]

The siblings pulled up to an abandoned house. Dean pulled out two tasers from the trunk.

Sam looked at the tasers. "What do you got those amped up to?"

"A hundred thousand volts."

"Damn." Sam and Holly said.

Dean nodded. "Yeah, I want this rawhead extra frickin' crispy. And remember, you only get one shot with these things. So make it count."

They walked in the house and down into the basement with guns and flashlights. A noise from the cupboard caught their attention. Dean whispered, "On three. One. Two. Three."

Dean swung open the door to reveal a cowering boy and girl. Sam whispered, "Is it still here?" The children nodded.

Dean looked at the boy. "Okay. Grab your sister's hand, come on, we gotta get you out of here. Let's go, let's go." They made their way to the stairs. "Alright, go!"

Sam went to take the kids upstairs and a hand grabbed his legs and knocked him down. The children screamed and ran up the stairs.

"Sam!" Dean cried, shooting the taser and missing.

"Sam, get 'em outta here! Holly, help me get this bastard!"

Sam tossed a taser to Dean. "Here; take this!"

He ran up the stairs and moved the children from sight.

Dean and Holly were tense as they shined their lights around the room. "Come on!" Dean cried.

A ragged, hairy creature leapt up and shoved Dean back, causing him to drop everything. Holly jumped on its back. Dean looked around and scrambled on puddles while the creature tried to shake Holly. He grabbed the taser and as the creature moved towards him, he tased it. He didn't realize Holly was still in the water.

Electricity jolted through the creature before moving through the water to Dean and Holly. The three of them twitched and shook. The creature fell and Dean and Holly passed out.

Sam ran downstairs and saw Dean in the corner, unmoving. "Dean!" He ran over and half-lifted his brother. "Dean, hey. Hey."

He noticed Holly a couple feet away and held his sister. "Wake up, Holly."

At the hospital, Sam was talking to the receptionist. She looked up at him. "Sir, I'm so sorry to ask. There doesn't seem to be any insurance on file."

Sam nodded. "Right. Uh, okay."

He pulled a card from his wallet and handed it to her.

The receptionist glanced at the card. "Okay, Mr. Burkovitz."

He noticed two cops walking over and one cop said, "Look, we can finish this up later."

Sam shook his head. "No, no, it's okay. We were just taking a shortcut through the neighborhood. And, um, the windows were rolled down, we heard some screaming when we drove past the house, and we stopped. Ran in."

"And you found the kids in the basement?" The second cop asked.

"Yeah."

"Well, thank God you did."

Sam noticed a doctor walking towards them. "Excuse me."

The first cop nodded. "Sure. Thanks for your help."

Sam turned to the doctor. "Hey, Doc. Is he..."

"He's resting." The doctor answered.

"And?"

Reckless and BraveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara