Training

"Alright, I think it's time for the next lesson. Come here."

Edgeshot was impressed. Yaoyorozu was standing against the wall with an outline of shurikens around her. She was clearly still a little scared. She would flinch, but it was nowhere near as bad as an hour ago. After about 13 shuriken she seemed to get the picture that she wouldn't get hit.

' So, a fast learner. Good.'

Momo eased herself off of the wall, careful not to catch herself on the blades. She walked over to the center of the room and stood in front of Edgeshot. 

"Change into your hero costume. I think we should work on your quick thinking in combat."

"Yes sir!" Momo smiled.

Edgeshot watched go over to her briefcase and pull out a highly revealing unitard, a belt, boots...and absolutely nothing else.

"Okay! Nevermind! I'm not ending up with false accusations like Tenta-Claw did last year. Just put on some workout gear or something."

"Oh, um...okay."

Yaoyorozu left the room with her suitcases and came back in a green sports tank top, black joggers, and white tennis shoes.

"Much better. Now bend your knees a bit, but keep them firm. Keep your elbows up, dominant hand near the face, the other out about a foot and a half from your body."

Momo did as she was told.

"Your quirk has a lot to do with the body, which means you have probably studied it a lot. What do you know about pressure points?"

"Not very much sir."

"Call me Sensei. Alright then, easiest pressure point to attack...the groin."

Momo chuckled, ' I wonder how Midoriya is doing with his training?'

Midoriya owed Gran Torino a new microwave...and picture frame...and table...and window...and wall.

So, Izuku maybe wasn't use to his new speed just yet and kept overshooting things. Who would have thought a 3% increase would make such a difference.

"Oh my god kid, what have you done to my apartment!?"

Midoriya rubbed the back of his head, "I...w-wanted to get some training done while you were gone."