Chapter Twenty-Four

••• Cameron Forrest •••

Now I have been with a lot of girls but not one of them compared to Ria last night, I doubt she even knew how good she was. I grinned remembering the feeling of her body against mine. I looked down at her in my arms, hair golden hair sprawled across the bed sheets covering up her tiny body. She had a faint smile on her lips as she started to stir. Her blazing, blue eyes connected with mine and she smiled shyly, she looked so adorable.

''You're staring at me'' She smirked softly. I grinned and kissed her temple.

''You're such a pervert'' She smirked again, I continued to stare at her.

''That's a little hypocrytical'' I snorted and she groaned, covering her face with the sheets. I laughed and pulled them back revealing her sheepish looking face.

''You're perfect'' I told her honestly and she beamed at me, then I smirked remembering last night.

''You're also very bendy!'' I winked, she rolled her eyes and flushed at my comment.

''Cocky little-'' She muttered not finishing the sentence and rolling over. I laughed and picked her up out of the bed and setting her down on her feet, shewas already wearing my back t-shirt which she slept in last night. I liked her wearing my clothes.

''You should dress like this more often'' She rolled her eyes again and opened my closet door. She pulled out a pair of jeans and slipped them on before handing me a set of clothes. I put them on then took her small hand in mine. We walked downstairs towards the kitchen where everybody was already sat, the wolves snapped their heads up when we entered.

I knew what they were thinking, we'd mated, she now smelled very faintly of me. It was nearly impossible it sniff out because of her mer genetics but it was there. The whole process is a big deal amungst wolves, I wouldn't expect mer to understand because they have a different culture than ours but for wolves this is just as important if not more than getting married. The mating is what conects us, it's what makes us powerful.

''What are you wearing?'' Marlowe growled narrowing his eyes at Ria.

''Well I wasn't going to wear what I had on yesterday, I spilt juice down me after you all went to bed'' She lied badly, last night she went and had a bath, all she was wearing was a towel and that didn't stay on for very long.

''You're lying'' Zale said crossing his arms, I almost laughed at Ria's bad lying. She's terrible. She ignored her brothers questioning looks and took a seat next to Alex. He leaned in and took a dramatic sniff.

''You smell funny'' He told her simply pointing his spoon at her as he ate his cereal suspiciously, her eyes widened and she punched him on the arm. I smirked and walked away for a bowl of cereal.

''You want food?'' I asked Ria, she shook her head and I sighed pouring out a bowl of coco pops.

''You didn't?!'' Alex grinned looking back and forth to Ria and I as I sat down next to her. I grinned and gave him a wink, his grin widened and she blushed a deep red.

''You did!'' He shouted and her brothers glared at me.

''Did what?'' Merrick asked with a scowl. I was about to answer when Ria beat me too it.

''We mated'' She said calmly. The room was stunned into silence before Alex and I cracked up in laughter, her brothers had other ideas.

''YOU DID WHAT?!'' Morgan bellowed the rest of them glaring murderously at me. Ria shrugged again.

''We. Mated'' Ria said slowly and Alex and I let into another round of laughter, she was being so calm about it. Conway lunged for my face and I jumped up pulling Ria in front of me to protect me from her brothers, they're shit scary I'm telling you.