Chapter Twenty-One

When I woke up my head was pounding. I'm honestly not sure which pain is worse, my leg or my head. I groaned and sat up slowly, I blinked trying to get a hold of my surroundings. I looked around. Okay so I'm in a prison cell, wow how more cliche could you get. I leant against the grimy wall behind me and carefully straitened out my right leg, I whimpered in pain. It didn't look broken but it hurt like a bitch around my knee and thigh. I heard a door open and in walked a group of people. There was at least six or seven of them.

''Well this should be good'' I muttered, I looked at people and gasped when I recognised two of them. 

''Okay Marissa I would of expected this from but you Jason? I mean what the hell? I've only known you for a day!'' I yelled at them. A man stepped forward, he was obviously the big man in charge, he whacked the bars with with a baseball bat. 

''Shut up!'' He roared. 

''Woah calm down'' I mumbled still feeling sleepy from the chloroform.

''Do you know who we are?'' The man asked, he looked at least forty but his hair was starting to go grey at the edges, he had dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. He was average height but he made up for it in build. I rolled my eyes. 

''I'm guessing you're the rogues my boyfriend's pack's been having trouble with'' I told him. He nodded. 

''Correct, my name is Simon''

''But the real question is, do you know who I am?'' I replied, Simon looked at me. My head swooned still dizzy from the chloroform. 

''Should I?'' He asked with a raised eyebrow. I smirked and gave a small giggle. 

''I'm the one who's gonner beat the absolute llamas out of you!'' I laughed, I have no idea why I mentioned the llamas. His face fell and he scowled at me. The cell door opened and he strolled through, baseball bat in hand. His hazel eyes looked dangerous and ready for trouble.

''You sure about that?'' He asked softly coming closer with every step. I forced my self not to move away from him, he was standing directly above me next to my legs. I just beamed up at him. 

''Absolutely'' I grinned, he chuckled for a moment. He traced my jaw line with the edge of the bat, tilting my chin up to face him.

''Your funny'' He said calmly as he nodded, I said nothing. 

''Pretty funny bitch'' He growled and stomped down hard on my bad leg, I heard the crack and I screamed in pain clutching my leg. If it wasn't broken before it certainly was now, the pain was agonizing and I whimpered.

''Screw you asshole!'' I hissed and he stomped again, I screamed as I heard another crack. Pain erupted around my thigh, I hope Cameron finds me I silently prayed. Cameron would go ape shit when he finds out what happens, I hoped he was okay seen as in the wrecked car he wasn't moving. I whimpered again at the thought of him being hurt in the crash.

I thought about my family and almost laughed, I would pay a lot of money to see their reaction when they found out I've been kidnapped. My brother's would be tearing up the land trying to find me, I guess it's a good thing having over protective brother's. I chuckled at the thought of them meeting this prick who just broke my leg, well there's a positive side to everything.

''What are laughing at?'' He asked darkly, I giggled at him. 

''Oh man I can't wait till you meet my brothers!'' I laughed at Simon. He scowled and I laughed even harder. Simon swiped the bat and it hit my ribs with another deafening crack, I was in pure agony but I continued laughing even when the blood started erupting from my mouth.