Chapter Seven

••• Cameron Forrest •••

After the girl had left, which I'm still not sure was Assyria. My father had ordered that I get to know her better which I was extremly pissed off about. What part of 'reject' did my father not understand?! There wasn't much I could do as it was an alpha command so here I am sitting next to the most beautiful girl in the whole town and she's talking about mermaids. Again. The girl's obsessed. I smiled and looked back at her.

''Listen, would you like to sit next to me and my friends at lunch?'' I asked politely. She tensed and I studied her reaction but she quickly surpressed whatever she was feeling and shook her head.

''I'm sitting with my brothers." She said quietly looking a little sad and I smiled not believing what I was about to say.

''They could join us too." She looked at me her mouth wide open.

''I'm sorry but did you not meet my brothers yesterday?'' She asked looking at me like I was crazy, she's probably right.

''The more the merrier." I said with a shrug. Assyria hesitated before grinning, the way she smiled just then looked like she just worked something out. She can be so confusing at times She turned to me.

''I'd love too." The bell rung signalling for us to got to our next classes. We stood up when my Dad called out to Assyria.

''Assyria can you stay behind after class please?'' She groaned and I laughed and couldn't help but brush a stray blonde lock back from her face. She shivered and I grinned at the reaction that I caused from her and she blushed. I beamed.

''I'll wait outside." I murmured picking up her messenger bag. She simply nodded moving gracefully towards my farther. I walked out and waited like I said I would outside the class. The corridors were empty as students were already in their classes.

''What are you doing here?'' A boy spat out at me. I turned around and saw a boy my age walking towards me. He was the kid that hit me. He was tall around my height and had the same white blonde hair and blue eyes. I resisted the urge to punch him in the neck.

''I'm just waiting for Assyria, I was going to walk her to maths seen as my class is directly opposite hers. I also suggested that you, Assyria and your other brother come sit with us at lunch.'' I said politely trying to bury the desire to rip his eyes out. He looked suspicious but his face completely changed when Assyria came out the door.

''What did you do now?'' The boy asked smirking at her, she scowled back at him.

''He want's me to write three bloody essays for tomorrow or I'll fail the subject!'' She exclaimed. Her brother's face darkened and made a move towards the door but she stopped him.

''Zale leave it, if that prick think's that I'm writing a bloody essay let alone three he can shove it right up his-''

''As much as I love hearing you rant on like this, we're currently late for maths now, let's go.'' Zale interupted her. A scowl formed on her pretty little face. God she's beautiful...

''I'm okay with that.'' Assyria muttered with a shrug and started to walk in the opposite direction towards the canteen. Zale grabbed her arm and pulled her back while I resisted a growl, how dare he grab my mate like that!

"Well I'm not.'' Zale said firmly tugging her to maths. I walked with them as Assyria and Zale bickered the whole way. I gave Assyria her bag and she blushed whilst Zale visbily gagged at the exchange. I walked into class and sat down, I couldn't wait till lunch. I practically ran out of class when the bell rang. I waited for Assyria outside her class but Zale came out first. He looked at me disgustedly.