Chapter Twenty-Three

Hope you like :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Guys would you just relax? I'm fine!'' I yelled at them. As soon as I walked in on the pack meeting, Cam had nearly flew over to me, he didn't kiss me, or hug me. No, he stood back to make sure I was okay, then him and a bunch of other people set me down on the couch in the living room. The pack doctor was looking for injuries as he poked around at my body, I sighed. He wouldn't find any.

After a day of limping in sheer agony, the road I was on led me to a beach. It was around midnight when I got there and spent a few hours just healing my leg. My femur bone had snapped and broke through the skin because I had put so much pressure on it from walking. I just sat in the water for what seemed like centuries and waited for the pain to pass. After my leg was healed I tried walking and it was fine, better than fine, I ran up and down the beach a few times before running into the sea.

I swam the rest of the way back to Cam's territory, I found it with ease, I'd recognise the currents anywhere. I was weak and tired from swimming from two days straight but hey, I'm home that's what counts.

''She's just exhausted, no injuries that I can see'' I looked over at Cam, he was sitting on the couch over the other side of the room as far away from me as possible. I frowned, I felt hurt that he was so distant, was he not happy to see me? 

''Good, now tell us what happened'' Arlyn said taking my hand and kneeling down next to me. I groaned and turned my head. I was so tired.

''Can I please go to sleep?'' I moaned closing my eyes. 

''No'' I heard my brothers yell, God they are so annoying. I opened my eyes and sighed sitting up. 

''Please?'' I begged. The glared at me, I knew I wasn't getting out of this one. 

''Fine'' I sighed sitting up. God they're so annoying.

''When I woke up I was in a prison cell, there were a bunch of wolves there but I only recognised tow, Marissa and Jason. The alpha and I called Simon then had a very polite conversation and after he let me go'' I lied, I didn't even care that it was such a bad lie I was so tired. 

''Your lying'' Somebody said, I couldn't tell my eyes were closed. I frowned, just go away! 

''Let her sleep, we'll talk tomorrow'' Another voice said but I was already falling fast asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

I woke up feeling refreshed, I stretched out and blinked. Oh yeah I was back home. I sat up and walked into the kitchen rubbing my face. Okay so maybe I was still a little sleepy. I walked in and grinned at the people I saw in there.

''You're up'' Uncle Adriatic said returning my grin. I squealed with excitement and lept over to his open arms, all traces of sleepiness gone. He was one of my favourite uncle's, he was also the only blood related Uncle but meh details...

''Why are you here?'' I asked them all still smiling. 

''You not please to see us Ri?'' Uncle Marinus teased, I giggled and stuck my tongue out at him. I missed them so much so I loved seeing them. 

''No'' I laughed and sat down at the table in between my two Uncle's, Uncle Ligurian and Uncle Orman.

''Thank God you're okay Ri'' Uncle Orman said pulling me into a hug. I grinned up at him.