Chapter Eight

••• Assyria Widimer •••

I sobbed loudly into Zale's shoulder as her rubbed my arms trying to calm me down, I phased back right after Zale found me in the car. 

"It'll be okay Ri, please don't cry'' He begged me. I glared at him angrily.

''Don't lie to me Zale!'' I screamed the last part at him and he flinched. I started crying again.

''It won-'t be o-kay, he does-n't love me, he loves tha-t slut in-stead'' I stuttered from crying so much. The door opened and Irvin looked at us and his face crumpled when his eyes settled on me. 

''Oh Assyria'' He sighed sadly and I sniffled. He shut the door and clambered in, squishing Zale in the process.

"Ow, bloody hell Irvin'' Zale growled as he got elbowed in the gut. Irvin rolled his eyes.

''Well if you didn't have such a fat ass then maybe I could climb over easily'' Irvin huffed.

''I don't have a fat ass, you just have a fat head that keeps weighing you down, I'm surprised it managed to fit through the car door!'' Zale shot back. I giggled at them, they always knew how to cheer me up even if they didn't know they were doing it. They looked at me and grinned evilly, I knew what was coming next. Oh no.

''NO!'' I screamed as they started tickling me.

"I'm sorry what was that? Did you hear what she said Irvin?'' Zale asked my brother. Irvin looked at him.

''Yes, I do believe she asked for more'' He replied and they carried on tickling me. I couldn't even breath.

''Please!'' I gasped and they stopped laughing at my reaction. I scowled at them and they laughed even more.

''Come on, we'll be late to French, I heard the teacher's a right bitch!'' Zale said as we got out the car. It turns out we were late to our French class. We walked in and the woman looked us up and down in disgust. She had short hair that made her look more like a boy than a fifty year old woman. She wore glasses and old fashioned clothes which by rights should be burned they looked that ugly.

''Why are you late?'' She asked in a cold, hard voice. I smiled at her.

"I'm sorry we were just dealing with some personal matters, it won't happen again.'' I told her and smiled again. She glared at me, god I hate this woman.

''Next time deal with your personal matters on your own time.'' She glared and I nodded. Dumb bitch...

"Now how much French do any of you know?'' She asked in a cold tone. Seriously what's with this woman, is she going through menopause or something?

''I'm sorry we were never taught French.'' I answered and she scowled. Well excuse us, we're taught Latin which is more important for Mer.

''What were you taught then German or Spanish?'' She asked and I gulped and shook my head.

''We were taught neither.'' I said. I heard snigger's coming from the back of the class. Marissa sat next to Cameron and her slut friends. I clenched my jaw.

''So you don't know any languages?'' Marissa asked me. I took a deep breath and replied.

''No, but-'' Marissa and her friends laughed at me and my brothers. I glared at her, I should've snapped her neck when I had the chance.

''That's a bit pathetic don't you think?'' She sneered and her friends laughed again, I kept my lips pressed in a thin line.

''So what do you know Assyria?'' She spat my name like a dirty word. I said nothing.