Chapter Twenty-Seven

••• Cameron Forrest •••

I never meant to say that out loud. Shit I've really screwed up this time, but I'm right she can be like that at times. I love her with everything I have but sometimes she gets me so wound up everything just pours out. Then this happens.

"This your fault." Marlowe muttered for about the hundredth time and I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't call her a bitch! I just implied that she acts like one sometimes." I mumbled the last part looking away. We were driving to his uncle's house, apparently that's where she was staying. Even though Marlowe good swim there faster then I could snap my fingers he thought it'd be better to drive and give her some time to think. I just wanted her back, I missed her and the guilt was overwhelming.

"Of course she acts like a bitch, she is a bitch but you don't actually call her that! You just acknowledge that your mate is one crazy psycho bitch and move on." He said and I groaned rubbing my face. A sleek black motorbike passed us swerving dangerously close to the car, Marlowe honked on the horn before shouting profanities at the rider out of the window. So this is where my mate get's her foul language from. Marlowe scowled at the road whilst I just sat there looking at him.

"What?" He asked innocently and I shook my head at him. If grown close to Ria's family and her brothers welcomed me as I was one of them. They were the brothers I never had.

"You're insane." I chucked shaking my head and he just grinned nodding his head.

"Aren't we all..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

••• Assyria Widimer •••

"Assyria? Sorry to wake you sweetheart but there's a man on the shore asking for you." Uncle Adriatic said softly waking me up, his voice was distorted from the water but you could still hear his kindness as he spoke. He was one of those people who could be so loving and caring but at the same time lead an army of mer to war.

Groaning I sat up from the sea floor tossing the sand off my tail and stretching. I knew he'd find me eventually, Cameron just won't give up till he finds me. My uncle grinned at me as he swam towards me and sat down next to me.

"You know you dot have to go back, you can stay here for as long as you want." He said with a smile but I shook my head sadly, as much as I loved staying here I had a job to do and that was take down Simon and his pack. 

"I have to go back, besides Cameron is probably going off his tits by now." I grinned and my uncle laughed. We swam out of the cave I'd been staying in and up to the top. We stopped just before our heads hit the surface and said our good byes. He left to go back to his Mer duties and I started to swim back to the shore.

I headed for the rocks and hauled myself up onto them before quickly drying off using my heating powers. Within a matter of minutes I was walking on two legs again, it had been four days since my argument with Cameron and in all honesty I did miss him. That still didn't mean he was off the hook though, yeah sure I might be over reacting but seriously, like I don't have enough to deal with.

As I ran out onto the beach I slowed down confused, the man had his back to me and I was confused. It was Mason not Cam.

"Mason?" I called out and he turned, his bright blue eyes landed on me and he smiled. Jogging over to him I smiled back, why was he here? Was Cameron with him?

"Hey, I've come to take you home. Simon's putting the first stages of the plan through and I need your help to stop him. Plus I thought you might want to join in on this one." He added and I nodded. We walked up the small path on the beach leading to a car park and walked over to a huge black motorbike. I grinned at the sight, I love motorbikes!