Chapter Ten

••• Cameron Forrest •••

Three days. That's how long it's been. That's how long I've been without seeing my beautiful mate. I hate not seeing her angelic face everyday, I miss her and I have no idea where she's gone. I've banged Marissa more times than I can remember these past days to try and block my mate out. I don't think I can take it anymore, she's so god damn annoying it makes you want to rip off your own ears so you don't have to listen to her whiny voice.

''Cammy baby come back to bed.'' She tried to say seductively when it just failed. She tugged on my arm and I yanked my arm away from my touch. I really hate her.

"Get out.'' I growled. She pouted, the look made me want to rip it off her face. I just feel so angry not having my mate near me, I couldn't understand what I was feeling it was overpowering.

''What?''

''I said get out.'' I repeated in the same voice, if she stays any longer I'm gonner end up hitting her. She flipped her fake blonde hair out of her face and batted her brown eyes. I gagged. She noticed this and scowled.

''This is all that because of that bitch isn't it?!'' She spat out furiously. I whipped my head to her. My wolf was growling loudly inside my head, how dare she call our mate that he hissed darkly.

''Don't call her that.'' I growled, she flinched but came and wrapped her arms around my waist.

''Don't let her do this to us baby.'' She whined and I took her arms from around me. Her touch disgusted me, I wanted her gone. If she didn't leave I knew I'd do something I'd regret.

''Get. Out.'' I said slowly, Marissa seemed to get it this time and she left without another word.

And to think it was only eight o'clock in the morning. I got dressed and met my Dad downstairs. He still looked pissed off. We had know idea about the Widimer or how they knew we are wolves. My Dad has wolves researching them for anything but they come up clean, too clean.

You should of mated with her the first day you saw her! My wolf growled at me angrily, I rolled my eyes.

You know why... I told him.

''Get in the car, I'm driving you to school.'' Dad said using his alpha tone. Nobody could refuse an alpha tone, not even humans. I got in the giant, black SUV quickly followed by Dad, sometimes it sucked having a Dad as the head teacher of your school. Who's also your English teacher. Who's also a werewolf. Who's also the alpha of one of the worlds most victorious packs. Yeah, you could say my Dad can get a bit stressed at times.

''Have you heard from her?'' My Dad asked, I looked at him and shook my head.

''No.''

The rest of the journey was silent. We turned up to school and we both walked straight to English. I got there early but it wasn't long till students started filling the class. Marissa walked in laughing with her friends, she saw me and winked but I looked away disgusted.

''Okay class, please take your seats. Today we will be-'' Dad was cut off by the sound of the door opening. Everyone looked up and Assyria walked in. I breathed a sigh of relief that she was okay. She's home... People immediately started whispering at her pressence.

''What is she doing here?''

''I heard she skipped town.''

''She's still hot!'' I growled lowly at that one. No one calls our mate hot my wolf growled possessively.

''Sorry I'm late, I only just got back late last night and slept in.'' She said to my Father in a bored voice. She made her way over to her seat next to mine and sat down. My Dad cleared his throat and carried on with the lesson. She smiled brightly at me and it took my breath away.