Chapter Fifteen

••• Cameron Forrest •••

I can't get the image of her face out of my head. When I looked up and saw her face I knew I could never come back from that. Her beautiful angelic face was a mask of pain, the tears that ran down her perfect cheeks was proof that I had actually hurt her. I will never forgive myself for this, and now she's dead. She's dead and it was all my fault.

I chased her and saw her turn back at the last secand. Her face was heart breaking, then she threw herself off the cliff. She actually jumped off the cliff and into the sea all because I kissed Marissa. I didn't even mean to, I was so angry that she wouldn't tell me I kissed her. I shouldn't of done it. My mate is dead because of me.

I didn't even get to tell her I love her.

''Cameron man I'm so sorry'' Alex said sadly sitting down next to me. I lifted my face from my hands.
''This is all my fault'' I whispered. He looked away.
''What do you think her family will do?'' He asked. I stood up.
''You know how much they loved her, I wouldn't be surprised if they started war on us!'' I blurted out. 

''We need to tell them what happened'' Dad said. I glared at him.
''And tell them what? Tell them that the girl they all love so much is dead because of her dick head boyfriend'' I snarled.

He ignored my tone and started pacing. Marissa walked into the room with a smug smile on her face. She came up and wrapped her arms around my waist. 

''Hey baby, now that pathetic little brat is out of the way why don't you come to bed with me?'' She purred. I shoved her off of me and glared at her.
''What the hell Marissa?!'' I shouted at her.
''She's dead because I kissed you and now you're trying to get me into bed! I know you hated her but I didn't! I loved her and she's dead!'' I bellowed at her. She cowered behind my Dad. 

''Calm down son'' Dad said. I was about to scream at him when the door bell rang.
''Go get the door'' Dad ordered. I stormed to the front door and yanked it open.
''What?!'' I growled and my heart stopped at the person in front of me.

''Now that's not very polite is it?'' She drawled sarcastically. I stared at her, she was still as beautiful as the first time I laid eyes on her. She was alive.

''Assyria'' I whispered running up to her, I didn't even get an inch nearer to her because she kicked me right in the balls. I groaned and fell to the floor. Yep, still the same Ria. 

''Get up'' She said disgustedly, she walked over me and into the living room where Marissa, Dad and Alex were. They all said the exact same thing in unison. 

''What the hell?!'' 

I got up and limped into the living room, man that girl can kick. We all stared at her, she was dry as a bone and looked perfect and un-harmed. 

''How are you still alive?'' Dad asked her. She held up her hand to stop him from talking.
''Before I answer any of your questions which I'm sure you have many'' She rolled her eyes.
''I have one thing to do first'' She added.

Ria looked at Marissa who shifted uncomfortably under her gaze. Ria lifted her hand towards the kitchen door then flicked it back to Marissa, the stream of water hit her so hard that it slammed her body into the wall so hard it knocked her out. We all stared at Marissa's limp body then back at Ria.

''I have something to show you'' She said running her fingers through her long blonde hair. She walked out the house. We all ran after her as she walked into the forrest.

''Where the hell are we going?'' Alex asked when we cought up with her.
''To the lake, you need to see something'' She replied keeping her eyes ahead.
''I'm going to show you what my family are''