Chapter Twenty-Two

YAYYY!!!! thanks for your comments! :D

enjoy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

••• Cameron Forrest •••

''WHERE IS SHE?!'' I roared, swiping the contents of my fathers desk onto the floor angrily. It had been four days since she went missing. Four days. I was so mad at everything, I was mad that I had been out cold while she was being kidnapped, and I was mad at the bastards that took her from me. She was probably injured badly and unlike wolves, she didn't heal instantly. My wolf howled in pain. He missed her and the thought of her being alone and hurt from the crash didn't make him feel better. I growled, if they've hurt her...

''Calm down Cameron'' Dad said running a hand through his hair, I glared murderously at the man. 

''Calm down? How can I calm down when I know she's in trouble?!'' I bellowed at him, he sighed and leant back in his desk chair as I started to pace the office again. Four days she's been gone from my life.

''We'll find her'' He tried to tell me, I ignored him and pulled out my cell to call Merrick. Him and the rest of the family were searching for her, asking people if they knew anything. They had left the same day Ria had leaving the girls alone with us in the pack house to keep them safe.

''Anything?'' I growled hastily down the line, there was a pause and I heard Merrick's exhausted voice. 

''Nothing'' I punched the wall opposite me leaving a hole from my fist in it's place, that was not the answer I wanted. 

''Dad's making us turn back, we're coming home. We're gonner search the water's for her, Ri's smart. If she's thinking properly she'll head straight for water'' Merrick told me, they hadn't slept for days. Traveling to different mer asking if they've seen her. Apparently my little mate has left quite an impression on her own kind.

''Hurry'' I barked back and chucked the phone across the room. It hit the wall behind my father smashing on impact, effectively destroying the phone. Dad didn't even flinch. He just looked tired.

''They should be back within a couple of hours, I'll call a meeting for tomorrow, give us all time to rest'' He said standing up, he looked at me pointedly. 

''By us I mean you, Ri would hate to see you like this'' Dad said bluntly. I scowled and stormed out the office. I decided to go for a run in a desperate attempt to calm my wolf down.

We ran for hours and by the time I'd got back, Ria's family were back and sitting in the living room. I walked in and looked at them, half expecting my mate to jump out and kiss me on the cheek. Her brothers looked distraught, I felt bad for them. They love Ria immensely, as do we all. Alex and my father stood there along with a few other men in the room that I didn't recognise, they had no scent so I'm guessing they're mer. They all also had the same bright blue eyes.

''Nobody knows anything, the mer are not responsible'' A man with blonde hair said, it was the same colour as Ria's hair I noticed. Dad narrowed his eyes at the man. 

''So you're blaming it on us?'' He barked. The man scowled back. 

''No, I'm saying, Ria was loved by nearly everyone who met her. The mer that she's met, we have talked to. They are just as angry as her brothers that she's been taken, hence why most of the oceans most powerful leaders are here in your house today, alpha'' He sneered at my Dad, I would of laughed at how much he acted like Ria but now really wasn't the time.

Dad blinked and stared at the large man in the room then nodded. If they had come that meant she really must mean something to them, to all mer.

''Is there anybody that hated her and has recently gone missing?'' Another man asked stepping forward. He had dark blonde hair and the same blue eyes. I thought about his question for a moment.