Rider Epilogue: The Show Must Go On!

💫Rider Epilogue: The Show Must Go On!

Giles flew the truck over to Empress carefully, making sure the six on top didn't fall off. Empress boarded, and the truck flew back down to the ground. There, Rider and Goggles were able to join up with the squidbeak. The SSS and Giles got off and out of the truck too. All of the squidbeak hugged.

"Oh my god, I can't believe we did it!"

"Heh, I guess we get to go home after all..." Rider said.

"Awww, I forgot you weren't from here..." Verse whined. "I kinda wanted you guys to stay..."

"Well, maybe we'll meet again someday. Who knows" Hachi said, patting her head gently,

"Okay, but when we get home, you're gonna SING FOR US!" Gloves exclaimed, turning towards Rider.

"Oh yeah! I forgot! I'm proud of you, Rider! Prince said, patting him on the back.

"W-well, thanks, but no" he stammered.

"Ah, why not, Ri?" Goggles asked. "Singing with you was fun!"

"I...I just don't want to."

"You're just shy, aren't you?" Flip said with a smile.

Rider felt heat rise to his face.
"N-no, I-!"

The squidbeak got a good laugh. Rider grumbled something to himself in minor frustration.

"Well, I guess it's time to head back, then" Emperor said.

"Yeah..."

The squidbeak turned around to head back towards where their pods had landed, away from Marion.

"This isn't over."

The squidbeak quickly turned towards Marion, who had ripped the sleeves of her dress to get up.

"You haven't won" Marion growled.

Rider threw his hands into the air.
"Ugh, how come when we finally think we've defeated a villain, they always come back to life to make some sassy remark?" he groaned.

The squidbeak got out their weapons again. Giles, Empress and the SSS didn't have weapons on them at the moment, excluding Vertex with his E-liter. Vertex took aim for them anyway, aiming for Marion's face.

"We haven't won, eh? Well, whatcha gonna do about that, huh?" Gloves asked.

Marion smiled. She began chuckling to herself, which soon turned into evil hysterical cackling.

"What am I going to do about it?! Well..."

She held out her hand, palms up, to the squidbeak. A small black orb began forming on it. It grew to the size of a baseball, and it was soon encased in a crystal block. The squidbeak knew what that was.

A black hole.

"Maybe something like this," she sneered.