Prologue III: Locked On

💫Prologue III: Locked On

As the group walked through the streets, they once again looked around the place. Rider was nervous, trying to remember the paths they took so they wouldn't be lost. Verse maintained her strange act, and from there nobody had decided to question it. The way they were going was via alleyway, because if they took the roads, it would be crowded in no time. They were okay with it, too.

Rider was curious as to the things that awaited them. He knew that there was most likely going to be singing and dancing. But would there be a competition perhaps? Like one of those shows that interacted with the audience? He actually hoped not. Yeah he had wanted to work on his song, but not in that way. He wasn't the trait of confidence.

Perhaps if the world depended on his singing, he'd do it. Otherwise that would be a no-go. He knew the others knew about his ability to sing, he was just shy. He shook his head, thinking about the mission at hand. Was Queen Marion actually a threat here? Did the princess go missing for a reason?

Maybe it really was someone else who kidnapped her or something. Maybe Queen Marion wasn't a threat? If only he had at least SOME sort of lead as to where this was going. Right now, he just felt like a guy taking his crazy friends for a walk through a fun city, and not the leader of a group of heroes. He'd have to fix that soon.

-----

On top of a building, two twinklings were looking around. The headpiece on one of them began speaking.

"Status report, come in Jupiter."

"Loud and clear. Currently no sign of the group, Saturn's nearby as well."

"Well, if you do see them, be sure to notify me. Remember, I'm always listening."

"Yes, majesty."

Jupiter stopped talking and continued searching the place. She and Saturn had started their mission of finding those earthen cephalopods, but it was easier said than done. They hadn't expected it to be so hard, finding flat colors in the mix of galaxy patterned citizens. They kept an eye out though, as this was a change from finding the princess. They had gotten so bored of that, and when Marion had offered them a new mission, they quickly took it up.

So far, she was only-wait.

Suddenly, Jupiter saw them.

That street kid again.

And the earthen ones were following them.

Jupiter turned on her headset.

"We've got them in our sights."

"Excellent. Proceed with the plan."

"Yes, your majesty."

Jupiter then got Saturn's attention, and the two focused down onto the streets, watching the group like the hawks they were.