Goggles III: Now You've Done It!

💫Goggles III: Now You've Done It!

The group first decided to split the duo amongst themselves, as they could keep the duo away from each other and make it easier to fight them. They split themselves into a mix of fast and slow, since both assassins could easily win over the slow ones. Prince, Goggles, Flip, and Hachi were in one group, Gloves, Nana, Rider and Emperor were in the other. However, they needed to make sure that the assassins couldn't get back together.

The group, while remaining slightly separated, split up a little more into groups of two as Saturn and Jupiter dashed towards them. Jupiter attempted to fling her hammer at Prince's group, so they backed away and made sure she would follow. The hammer worked like a boomerang and returned to Jupiter after it didn't touch anyone. Seeing that his partner had taken one group, Saturn then tried to ring the other group. Rider was nearly hit, but Emperor pulled him out of the way as Saturn ran over to them.

Jupiter started by flinging her hammer out at the group, who promptly dodged out of the way, but split into two from it. Jupiter then sunk her hammer to hit the floor from there, causing a mini shockwave to ripple around the area. Prince and Goggles jumped, not knowing what to expect, but Flip and Hachi were hit by it and immediately sunk to the ground. Prince and Goggles had dodged being stuck to the floor, but now they had to free their allies. They ran on opposite sides of Jupiter, hoping to make her lose grip on the two.

On Saturn's side, things were a little more...chaotic. Because Rider had the dynamo (the slowest weapon in the group), Saturn made him a main focus. To make up for this however, Gloves and Emperor began dodge rolling around him to distract and prevent him from ringing Rider. Nana backed them up, but so far, nobody had taken damage. Saturn simply felt that it was easier to just capture the group instead of fighting them.

Saturn ducked as a bomb was thrown overhead. He then ran towards Nana, in an attempt to engage in physical combat with him. He just nearly got out of the way of the dynamo's flick, and would've grabbed her if the dualies hadn't been trying to shoot at him. He then decided to wait until they had to recharge their ink before striking. If this was to work however, they would need to have limited ink to rest in, so he began to move in a matter that made Nana and Rider close off some sections of the two's ink, keeping an eye on the ground and around him as he did it.

Jupiter on the other hand, needed to keep her focus now that she had two of the squidbeak down. If she could get the other two into the area with her hammer, then this would be over, and she could have Saturn ring them. Prince and Goggles came up to her sides, shooting at her, but she dodged out of the way of both and made sure to stay close to Flip and Hachi. She grabbed her hammer and swung it as they approached, trying to distance them from her. Prince ducked the swing, but Goggles was hit full on, and a strange black mark that looked like a bruise appeared on his check.

"What is that..." Prince whispered to himself.

But he didn't have to wait to find out. Goggles was suddenly thrown onto one of the pillars where he stuck, connected to the pillar by the cheek that got hit. Prince realized that getting hit with the hammer would mean getting high gravity there, which only made him nervous. Jupiter turned to Prince, the last one left. This shouldn't be too hard. Hachi, who was still captured, tried to use his training and raise his blaster in the high gravity, but it was terribly hard.

"Hey Saturn! Help me get this last one!" Jupiter called.

"In a sec, I have to deal with these guys first!" Saturn called back while dodging another dynamo swing from Rider.