Prologue

💫Prologue

Inkopolis.

A place on earth, where Inklings roamed. Defended by few, but a rather interesting and diverse place. Many activities took place here, nobody seemed to question anything on the bigger scale.

But little did anyone realize...

There were activities going on in space, as well.

Yes, a secret project had been set up to sent sea creatures to space to see how they would react to the changes there. However, they had soon evolved to live in this new habitat. A special station had been built there, that soon became its own unique world: Galaxika. It was a place filled with neon lights and futuristic systems, and was a dome surrounded in the thickest, toughest glass. The inside was oxygenated for those who came by from other planets or areas, and a unique culture had adapted inside.

Here, the species had adapted to space, with their lungs able to rely on less oxygen, and their bodies able to control some of the zero-gravity properties of space. Of course, the dome had gravity for the other species that needed it, but sometimes it was turned off for the fun of it. The species there had lungs adapted to this "less gravity" however, so they had to be careful when gravity was on.

The main species here were called Twinklings.

They were simply cephalopods and other species with a rather spacey design on their ink. They had the same kinds of activities as earthen cephalos, like turf, hanging out with friends, a version of salmon run, and much more. In Galaxika, instead of one or two idols, there were plenty of bands to choose from. There were many different music styles, and plenty of live shows. These stars wouldn't just be from here though, they could be from other planets, or be different species! Electronic holograms were pretty common too. One famous group was the SSS, a group of four Inklings with an unknown origin that had the best hit single yet. They were:

Carnelian - The best dancer yet, always known for their well-synchronized moves. Rather underrated by fans, but was still pretty popular.

Fuchsia - An eye-catching diva, someone could say they were a demon in disguise, and everyone would believe it.

Kitsune - A mysterious masked one, had the best singing voice. Would always take a lead for the other three to follow. Was popular among many for being rather relatable in regular life.

And finally,

Vertex - A street kid who was practically the Ruler of Rap. Usually stayed quiet most of the time, but was popular amongst those while liked the cool, mysterious ones. Wore a special set of gear as well, to illuminate in the dark.

They had never been live, and Fans were DYING to see them.

But other than idols, another main thing was Fashion.

The ruler of the dome was Queen Marion, a cousin of another...Winged royal. Some called her the queen of fashion, since she ran the most popular brand in the place. She ruled with an...almost iron fist. She would make sure everything was in order, but she knew she had some rebels. She knew she would have to face the truth someday. That a Princess would soon have to take the throne.

Well.

After all these years of perfect order...

She wasn't about to let that happen.