Gloves Epilogue: Two Birds

💫Gloves Epilogue: Two Birds

A twinkling walked down the halls of the palace. They had a strange but galaxy patterned cloak on. Their ink color was a sparkling orange, and their facemask had dots along it. They had bangs, and their tentacles were put back into a ponytail. Their fins (ears) were pierced with dark red circle earrings, three on each side. They approached the doors of a separate hallway, and reached to open the door.

"Jupiter, where are you going?"

They turned around, to come face to face with another twinkling in a cloak, except this one had green ink and a more spikier tentacut. They had rings on their facemask, and their ears were each pierced with three loop rings.

"Saturn, we have a new mission" the orange one, Jupiter, stated simply.

"Oh? And what might that be?" Saturn asked, as Jupiter opened the doors and let him walk through, following after him.

"Marion wants us to keep an eye out for a suspicious group of inklings. Not twinklings though."

"Regular, earthen ones? Are they causing any trouble?"

"Not at the moment, but they may be a threat to the Queen's world of order."

"I see, I see. Have they any powers?"

Okay, sure they were earthen, and earth was known in Galaxika for being pretty normal, but hey, you never knew.

"Not that we know of at the moment, no. Not like that other time Marion invited Calliope over with her pesky winged brats" Jupiter said as she put a fist into her other hand as she continued walking.

"Ugh, I hated those two! You had to use your gravity power to keep them down, and I had to bind them up with rings when they got out of hand! What were their names again?"

"Ban and Cloud, I can't believe you've forgotten."

"Hey, it was a long time ago!" Saturn argued, to which, he had a fair point.

"Well, as far as I'm concerned, these inklings have beaten Calliope and gotten her captured."

"Captured? Not killed?"

"Somehow, yes. But don't worry. Unlike those WEAKLINGS who had to use their WINGS, we, on the other hand, might not even have to use our powers at all this time. They can't fly, and to be honest? Binding them with rings would only end the fun earlier" Jupiter said with a frown, then a smile.

"Ah, I see. Well. I can't wait to mess with them!" Saturn said with a grin.

"Mhm. Should be better than that one time those Skylings tried to shoot us with their darts..." Jupiter began to stare off into space as she continued down the long hallway, remembering the times.

"Oh man, that was awful! Hey, at least WE can use our powers while still in squid form."

"Oh yeah..."

"Hah, yeah. It was funny watching them try to fly, only to have you pull them back down with gravity..." Saturn smiled at the remembering of the scene.

"And then when they got fed up, you bound their wings and arms together so they dropped us and we could escape..." Jupiter continued, "I loved seeing them drop like bricks, being totally helpless. We should've done more to them, don't you think?"

"Yeah..."

"Anyway, we've been too caught up in memories. Let's get a move on."

"Right."

And so the two continued down the hall until they reached the exit door.