Nana I: Ask the Idols

💫Nana I: Ask the Idols

Once Rider, Emperor, and the other two shook hands, they returned to their seats. The crowd calmed down after a bit more cheering, and the eel sat back down. A twinkling walked on stage again, and people sat down. The squidbeak congratulated the two upon their return. Prince and Goggles were especially happy.

"Now then, the show is over and we must ask everyone but those two non-twinklings to calmly exit the theater in an orderly fashion" he said.

The twinklings began getting up out of their seats, and the squidbeak waited while they got out. It took about 5 to 10 minutes, but eventually the whole place cleared out. Once it did, Rider, Emperor, and the rest of the squidbeak (along with Verse) walked down the steps, careful not to trip. They reached the stage, where all the idols were waiting for them. The male twinkling had been looking at his phone, but noticed the group out of the corner of his eye.

"Ah, there you two are! Um...I wasn't exactly expecting...all of the group...to come down..." he said, putting his phone away.

"Well yeah! We're their friends! Where they go, we go too!" Nana explained.

"Well yes, but...I don't know about letting such a...large group in...usually it's only four people..."

"Pleeeeaaaase sir? This is important to us!" Prince said, in hopes that politeness would help them to get in.

"Maybe I could allow half
The group?"

The squidbeak exchanged glances. That wouldn't be too bad, would it? Actually...the more they thought about it, the more they realized it was indeed, pretty bad. All of them had questions, and this was urgent. Only getting half of them answered might not give them the help they need.

Gloves spoke up.
"Ah...we all have questions though, and-"

"Fah, let them in."

The group turned to look at Fuchsia, who had apparently said it.

"The more the merrier, am I right?"

The twinkling paused.

"Well...I mean...if you're okay with it, I just don't want things to get super crowded..."

"It's okay, we can handle them. They're...fans of us" Vertex said.

"Wait, they are?" the twinkling asked.

"Wait, we a-mmph!"

Rider quickly covered Goggles' mouth with his arm before he could ruin it.

Kitsune sighed.
"Yup."

"Well then, I suppose I can let you all in...just this once..."

"YAY!" Flip exclaimed.

Nana watched Emperor, who was eyeing Empress. She couldn't tell what the feeling was, but it was intense. It wasn't love, definitely not that. Perhaps it was envy or anger? Perhaps Emperor had seen her name as a bit of a mocking to his name? She was about to ask him, but Prince took his hand and lead him backstage with the others. Nana and Hachi also followed, being the last in line.

They followed everyone past backstage. There was a series of hallways, each with different rooms. The twinkling unlocked one, and everyone stepped inside. It was a HUGE room, almost like the ones they had at the Nexus Laser hotels. Inside were couches, pillows, chairs, and more. Everyone filed into the room neatly.

"Call me if you need anything, okay?"

And with that, the male twinkling left. The squidbeak had to examine who they had now. They figured they should probably do some sort of introductory thing. The Empress and the SSS went already, so that just left the remaining few. The twinkling girl who had performed after her was named Sonya, and the group was about to ask the rest of the performers their names when suddenly Nana spoke up.