🌹Epilogue🌹

I am... so freaking excited for y'all to read this.

For those who have been concerned about our beloved snek boi, your questions will be answered.

I hope you enjoy the last part of this book.
Also, please read the A/N at the end!! It's got a few important things.

|Previous chapter:

Lying there, Roman's arms around me and my head resting on his chest, allowing me to hear his heartbeat, I knew that it'd be hard to forget the past few months. But I knew that I could, so long as I had Roman there to help.|

TW: Swearing, kissing

Roman POV:

Virgil and I were cuddling in my room, a peaceful silence between the two of us. Virgil's head was resting on my chest, one of his arms lying across my stomach so that our hands could be intertwined. My other arm was wrapped around Virgil's shoulders, allowing me to comb my fingers through his hair.

"I love you, Ro," Virgil murmured after a while, slowly moving his head so that he could look at me.

"I love you, too, Starlight," I murmured back, placing a kiss on Virgil's forehead as a blush appeared on his cheeks.

A few days after we had started dating, Virgil and I had been stargazing, and I had come up with that nickname. The plus side to the nickname was that Virgil always became incredibly flustered when I called him that, which just gave me more reason to call him that.

"Rooommmannnn, you know that makes me flustered," Virgil whined, face hidden in my chest.

"I know, Love," I chuckled. "Seeing you flustered just gives me more reason to continue."

"Roman!" Virgil squealed, turning to face me. "You are such a jerk!"

"But I'm your jerk," I said with a smirk.

Virgil pouted slightly, and I leaned in, capturing his lips in a kiss. Virgil sighed and leaned into the kiss, his hands lacing through my hair.

Even after months of dating, it still amazed me how well my lips fit against Virgil's.

Virgil pulled away from the kiss, but I stayed close, trailing kisses down his jaw and neck.

It was then that my phone started ringing. When I heard the tone, I huffed, pouting slightly. Virgil laughed at my pout, and I stuck my tongue out at him as I climbed off my bed to get my phone.

Looking at the screen, I saw that Elliott was trying to Face Time me. Laughing slightly, I pressed accept and walked back to my bed, sitting next to Virgil, who rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Hey there, Elliott!" I greeted when Elliott appeared on the screen.

"'Sup Roman," Elliot replied. It was then that they noticed Virgil. "Virgil! How are you?"

"I'm good, Elliott," Virgil said with a smile. "How are things going for you?"

"Well," they started, and, while they were thinking, I noticed that their eyes were slightly red.

"Are you okay, Elliot?" I asked, concern for them growing in my chest.

"Oh, um, yeah," Elliott replied, glancing down for a few seconds. "I finally broke up with-"

"Oh my god!!! Elliott, I'm so proud of you!" I shouted before they had finished speaking.

"Thanks, Roman," Elliott whispered softly, a faint smile appearing on their face. They then continued to talk about their last appointment with Picani.