🌹Chapter 23🌹

A/N:

Alright, I lied... I had too many ideas and I just had to write. Also, I really don't want to study for finals. So now y'all are getting more chapters.

TW: None, although it gets a little sad at one point while talking about a relationship

|Previous chapter:

I stood up to leave but paused when I heard Patton mumble something under his breath.

"I'm gonna need more than two cookies today."|

Roman POV:

Logan, Patton, Deceit, Thomas, and I were all in the kitchen. Thomas was sitting at the table, Deceit and I were standing by the fridge, and Patton and Logan were leaning against the island. Logan had an arm wrapped around Patton's waist, and Patton's head was resting on his shoulder.

Thomas had just finished telling us about what had happened before Virgil passed out in his room, and we were all silent as we processed the information.

I was a little hurt that he thought we would to that to him. He was a part of the group now, and, even though I might have acted like that in the past, I had sworn to myself that I would never do anything like that to him again.

I thought back to earlier this morning when Virgil had freaked out when he woke up. He had been telling me the exact same thing.

"He was telling me about that before you summo..." I started before trailing off. I had just remembered something that could help Virgil realize that what he was talking about wasn't real, but I would need some help.

"That's it!" I shouted, more to myself than any of the others, and ran out of the kitchen.

I ran down the hall in the opposite direction of our bedrooms, which was towards the door of the Imagination. I knew that one of the two things I needed was in there, and it would probably take me the longest to get it.

Coming to a halt outside of the dark brown door, I paused to catch my breath before opening the door and stepping inside.

I blinked my eyes, momentarily blinded by the bright sunlight. I had been here countless times, but it still awed me whenever I came.

I was standing at the top of a grassy hill. In front of me, at the bottom of the hill, was the Imagination's village. From my vantage point on the hill, I was able to see the entire village and its surroundings. It was located in the middle of a grassy plain, with rolling hills surrounding it, proving shelter from any strong winds.

In the middle of the village was a park full of trees, plants, and a playground for the children, which had undergone many repairs throughout the years. Surrounding the park were the many small businesses owned by an individual or family.

I was immediately able to locate the bakery, which was the only building that resembled a stereotypical village building. The brick walls, which used to be a dark red, were faded from the sun, and the thatched roof made the building look like something from the European countryside.

Surrounding the businesses were the homes, which were very modern looking. Trees lined the streets, casting shadows along the yards and houses. Children played in every street, free to go wherever they pleased so long as they were home by sundown.

A warm breeze blew past me, carrying with it the sweet scent of blossoming trees and flowers, along with a whiff of what the bakery was making. Birds chirped in the distance, creating an entrancing melody that could brighten even the darkest day. Because it was the Imagination, it was always springtime, allowing the place to have a magical feel.