🌹Chapter 8🌹

A/N: 

Hi guys. I'm gonna be doing the A/N before the chapter this time because it just doesn't seem fitting to do something happy at the end of this chapter. 

Anyways... I have almost 600 reads!!!! That's awesome you guys, gals, and non-binary palls!!!! You have no clue how much this means to me. I'm so honored to know that you guys are enjoying this book.

Keep on commenting and voting if you like the chapters!! It always raises my motivation to see your awesome comments. You guys are the reason I'm writing, and to know you enjoy it makes me want to write even more!!

OK, now onto some serious stuff

~~~~~~~~PLEASE READ THIS PART~~~~~~~~

This chapter's gonna get kinda intense and is basically a giant trigger warning.  I'm going to do a summary of it at the beginning of chapter 9, so feel free to skip this chapter if you're unsure if it's safe for you.

I care 'bout y'all so much. Please don't read something that will harm you.

If you are going to read the chapter, I'd advise having a tissue or two nearby because I was tearing up as I was writing this. Although, I am really emotional all the time, and I'm even more emotional right now because of reasons.

Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals.

Without further ado, chapter 8:

Trigger Warning: almost a panic attack, self-hate, self-harm, talks about blood, suicide attempt

|Previous chapter:

"And it would be a wise idea for you to go think about what I told you guys," I told him, turning to leave. "I'm going to go make sure Virgil hasn't hurt himself again."

"Again?" Roman whispered.

I turned around in the doorway and nodded gravely. "Again."|

Virgil POV:

I woke up in the corner of my room, my head groggy and my cheeks damp. I sat there and looked around my room, trying to remember what happened. I vaguely remembered collapsing on my floor and talking to someone, but the details were blurry. 

And then it hit me.

Deceit, he came in here. He heard the lies you told Patton. He saw you have multiple panic attacks.

My breathing got irregular and I started to shake again, but I managed to get myself under control. God knows the last thing I need is yet another panic attack today.

I stood up, slowly stretching my legs. I had to sit back down almost immediately because of a head rush. I sat there for a few moments, my head pounding and my vision out of focus.

I tried standing up again, much slower this time to give my head time to adjust. When I could stand on my own, I turned around and saw just how much of a mess my room was.

Blood red petals covered the majority of my bed, and there were a few patches of them scattered across the floor. Clothes were haphazardly strewn across the room, daring anyone who wasn't familiar with the layout to try and cross.

Good God, Virgil, get it together. Your mind is supposed to be a mess, not your room.

I sighed and started to pick up my clothes, making sure to shake out all the petals before throwing them in a pile at the bottom of my closet.

Once my clothes were all picked up, I straightened up the blankets on my bed. In order to do that I had to get them all off my bed and onto the floor.