Chapter 48

A/N: So this is kind of a short rushed chapter, but I really wanted to update so that we can get to the good part. Next chapter is going to be really long and have smut since it's a time skip, and I dont want to keep writing boring filler chapters.

Thank you guys for being so patient with me. I've been so busy with classes, my first job, and I'm starting a volunteering program and a leadership one soon. I will try updating at least every two weeks. Please read my A/N at the bottom for more info. Enjoy!

3rd PPOV (limbo):

When the sun began to fall over the horizon of the neighboring hills, Jungmin called the pack together for a small celebration, not only for Yoongi's birthday, but also to mark the coming vernal equinox.

The banquet was being held in the backyard of the pack house, candles and torches providing the necessary light for the event. At the head of the long stretch of tables sat the head alpha with his mate to his left, and Chanyeol to his right. The rest of the members filed in according to where their families were sitting, which resulted in Baekhyun and Hoseok being directly across from Namjoon and Jin, while Yoongi was facing Jimin. Kihyun sat to Yoongi's right as his best friend, and across from Taehyung.

The beta was content sitting beside the young omega, happy to see such an excited aura surround Yoongi. As the tables filled up, Jungmin received a nod from Siwon to start the proceedings. Everyone fell silent as the pack leader rose from his seat, his stance demanding respect and attention.

"Members of Blood Moon, welcome to tonight's feast as we honor not only Yoongi's sixteenth birthday. But we also shall be celebrating a few surprises. And with that said, boys, go ahead." Jungmin nodded his head to Jimin and the others, allowing them to stand and take the attention. The three alphas gave encouraging smiles to each other before Jimin spoke, quickly glancing to Yoongi as he started.

"Two years ago, Blood Moon was generous enough to take the three of us in after having been without a pack since we were children. We will forever be grateful for the home we have found in living here, and the people we have come to know. Which makes what I'm about to say next all the more special." Jimin begins, everyone falling for his attractive eye smile.

"We have a very exciting announcement. After being physically separated from them for almost fourteen years, with the blessings of the pack leader, its elders, their family, and hopefully the entire pack... the three of us are pursuing our destined mate." The whole pack erupted in small gasps, many of the female omegas and betas praying it was them. Yoongi, on the other hand, stared at them with an unreadable expression, slightly hurt thinking he wasnt going to ever get to confess to the alphas now.

Jeongguk caught the crestfallen look of their omega, and quickly figured Yoongi did not see himself as a potential choice. Which is what spurred him to speak next. "The moon goddess was generous enough to not only give us the ability to be mated to each other, but to also have the most perfect omega fill the final piece of the puzzle. So the three of us officially declare that we are starting the necessary courting customs to be bonded to our mate, Jung Yoongi." More gasps, small hurried conversations everywhere. "And by his eighteenth birthday, we hope he will feel comfortable and confident in sealing our bond."

Yoongi thought he heard wrong. He was their mate? They were mates to each other? Suddenly that scene he walked in on a few years ago made so much more sense now, and why Ambrose liked them so much.

"What says you, Yoongi?" Chanyeol prompted, breaking the look of shock and concentration from his son's face. He had carefully studied the cycle of emotions that flitted through Yoongi's eyes as the alphas made their brief announcement. Jimin and the other two waited with baited breath, hoping they were not overconfident in their predictions of tonight.