Chapter 4

A/N: Sorry it's kind of short...

Tae's POV:

We bid goodbye to Yoongi after he got the job and I can feel my inner wolf whimper as he walks away, leaving us alone in the shop. When the door shuts, I turn around just in time to see Jimin trying, and miserably failing, to hold back tears.

Deep down all three of us knew searching for our mate would be a long, emotionally taxing journey. But, hyung is really sensitive so it has been worse for him.

Just then I see Jimin dropped to his knees sobbing, and that's when both Jeongguk and I rush to his side to wrap him up in a calming hug.

"I-i-i-it r-really is h-h-him! H-he...Yoongi...o-our m-m-mate-" My heart literally breaks in my chest as I watch Jimin hyung try to cough out a sentence. "B-but w-w-why i-is he h-human~" He finally chokes out as his body shakes violently in our hold from his heart wrenching sobs.

"H-hyung hey shhh, calm down. Everything is going to be fine, it will all work out in the end, remember?" I hear Kookie whisper softly in Jimin's ear, the sobbing slowly ebbing away.  "Please be strong for us hyung, you know Tae-hyung and I hate seeing you like this." Jeonggukie pleads in the softest tone I think he can manage as I watch him blink back his own tears.

"Yeah hyung, we've been so devout to the moon goddess, I'm sure this is all apart of her plan. She'll give us a happy ending, we just need to trust her ways, okay?"  I offer with as much optimism as I can muster, but let's be honest things look a little bleak right now, though I think it helped.

"Why don't you boys go home and get some rest, I'm sure you have a lot to work through." Jin hyung says lowly, refusing to make eye contact with anyone as he picks at a non-existent dirt speck on the counter. He had been extremely quiet, I almost forgot he was there when Jimin broke down.  But I know this affects him a lot too.

"Oh by the way, Yoongi-ah forgot his phone and new uniform here so if one of you wants to-" I didnt even let Jin hyung finish before I swiped the phone and shirt from his hand, and dragged Jimin and Jeongguk out the door behind me.

I turn to Kookie, knowing he had been to Yoongi's home, "Lead the way maknae." I order expectantly while signaling Jimin to hop on my back.

That's when Jeongguk heads off for the tree line a few blocks away with us close behind. Following a slightly worn foot path, we reach a small clearing in the brush and are hit with Yoongi's scent.

Without hesitation we follow the path...

??? POV:

I was walking home from work when the sight of three figures by the forest caught my eye.

At the moment in which I caught sight of the blonde's face, then the ravenette, and lastly the grey haired male, none of them noticing me, I knew it was almost here.

And I feared when it would arrive.

A/N: Hey guys! So as promised here is chapter 4, if I have time I may double update later tonight. Also, you see we have a new clue to thicken the plot, question is who is it? I hope you guys enjoyed this little update, I'm excited for what's to come! Till then, have a good week 😊