Chapter 43

A/N: My goodness it took me forever to write this out, for some reason it was really difficult to map the time skips out, and I'm sorry in advance because I'm pretty sure I jacked up the ages in the process...but I tried my best to be accurate, so please enjoy this mess.

Limbo 3rd PPOV:

The day their wolves awoke, Jimin and the younger alphas had it in their minds that their departure from the temple was finally on the horizon--- boy were they dreaming big. The two months that Hoseok and Namjoon were there to visit consisted of mainly the older two teaching the three how to shift on command and connect with their inner wolves while in both forms.

Siwon and Shindong figured it would be more effective if their peers taught them the basics, before the elders took over for the fine details. They observed during training lessons like always, and their alternative lessons focused more heavily on mates and the concept of primary dynamics--- how the first bonds formed in a poly-mate bond will be more concentrated than all of the proceeding ones, adapted through the generations as a survival technique of inner wolves for their humans.

But no matter how quickly or easily the three boys picked up on everything, it never seemed to be enough. What they thought would only be another year at most, had already become almost four. Taehyung and Jimin would be fourteen, Jeongguk turning twelve and they were starting to feel low in spirits that they'd ever actually get to see Yoongi.

Hoseok was nice enough to bring small gifts that the omega made for 'Seokie hyung's far away friends', since the ravenette never told his little brother much about what went on in the two months he was gone, nor did he reveal the names of the friends they had there. But Yoongi did know from eavesdropping on a conversation between his brother and Namjoon, that the three mystery friends in the south never got to leave like they did, and for some reason that made him really sad.

The omega couldnt imagine being stuck training at a place all year, every year, for as long as he can remember Hoseok and Namjoon leaving during the summer. So the year his brother came home when the alpha was eleven, he made Hoseok tell him a little about what his friends liked so he could make them something. They tried to convince Yoongi that he didnt need to, mainly because they were worried it would only make the younger alphas more upset about the separation. But Yoongi was persistent, and in the end, Hoseok told him any gift would be well received.

At six, there was only so many things that Yoongi could create, so the year he turned seven he sent three yarn dolls his eomma taught him to make. To personalize them, he made one that was dyed purple, one that was blue, and one that was pink. Sure they werent exactly all colors that boys, let alone alphas would really lean towards, but Yoongi thought they looked nice. And as a finishing touch, he had placed a small lock of his white hair into the head of each doll so that they smelled like him--- a suggestion Baekhyun had made when he proposed the idea of the dolls to his son. Yoongi didnt know why the mystery alphas would want his developing scent, but whatever.

Hoseok had never seen such bright smiles on his dongsaengs' faces as when he pulled the dolls out of his luggage and explained that his little brother made them specially for the three. Jeongguk took the purple since Taehyung had told him once that his eyes had turned the same color the day they met Yoongi. Jimin took the blue, because it reminded him of the omega's eyes, and Taehyung took the pink just because it was cute. Those dolls stayed on the shelf above their bed, always leaving a lingering smell of Yoongi in their room to calm their nerves.

The following year Hoseok delivered beaded bracelets that a certain eight-year-old thought would be cute, including the handwritten note that explained how the omega made one for himself and now they all had matching friendship bracelets--- even if they've never met to become friends. And though they couldnt wear them through their shifts, those bracelets were always on them wherever the alphas went. They gave Hoseok a thank you note to give to Yoongi upon his return home, to let the omega know they loved their gifts, signing the letters as 'Your Far-Away Hyungs'.