Chapter 11

A/N: prepare for a looooong chapter! Warnings: this is all little Yoongi until the last few paragraphs so if makes you uncomfortable skip to the 😶...also I wrote this over the course of a few days so it might be weird in wording 😄
Please read A/N at the end, thanks!

Yoongi's POV:

I was having the weirdest fricken dream about me crying on my porch for some unknown reason, and then being comforted by someone I can't remember the face of. It felt so real, like I could actually feel the ache in my chest and tears in my eyes.

But whoever I was with gave such comfort, and I struggled to get closer. The gingerbread smell was all around me and I wanted to just drown in it.

Suddenly, I feel my body being shaken, and I am instantly aware of the hard body beneath me. The pungent smell of spices invading my senses, Jimin.

And it's like a switch went off in my head and I'm instantly teetering on the verge of being little. I lift my eyes to see the breathtaking sight of a sleepy Jiminie hyung looking right at me, his hands on my back. Just like that I melt and overwhelming happiness consumes me as I smile widely at him.

"M-m-minnie!" I exclaim excitedly as I cling to him, nuzzling his chest. I feel his body vibrate with light laughter and he starts playing with my hair...gosh that feels nice!

"Morning Yoongi, are you little?" He asks in a gravely voice that makes me shiver slightly. I nod slowly at his question.

"'M sowwy Minnie." I whisper feeling guilty since he probably wanted big Yoongi, and not me. Hyungie is the only one who wants me.

"What could you possibly be sorry for little one?" Oh that nickname, I dont know why, but I like it a lot coming from him. Then I remember his question and get sad again.

"'Cus Yoonie wittle 'n m-minnie prolly wan'ed big Yoongi. Everyone onwy wan' big Yoongi, 'cept hyungie. He always happy to see Yoonie, sowwy I not big." I whisper out again waiting for Jiminie hyung to tell me I'm right or push me away and yell. Instead, I feel him hug me against him tighter.

"Oh Yoonie, how could you say that. I dont care if you're big or not, I'd love spending time with you either way. Dont ever think you are unwanted."

"B-b-but hyungie said-"

"Well your hyungie lied if he said only he'd like Yoonie. I know for certain that Taehyung and Jeongguk would be thrilled to see you AND big Yoongi!" Minnie says, emphasizing each word while placing kisses in my hair, hyungie never does that.

"Really?" I ask needing reassurance.

"Yes Yoonie, really." He states with a serious voice. I like how safe his presence makes me feel, I never feel this relaxed with hyungie.

"W-will minnie stay and pway wif Yoonie? 'ts otay if you can't, Yoonie understands if you is busy." I mumble off, looking down realizing he'll probably leave.

"You're in luck, little one! I'm free all~ day!" He exclaims running a hand through my hair, I quickly look up at him and gasp.

"Minnie will stay wif Yoonie?" He nods with a smile, "Yay! Tank you, minnie!" I launch forward to hug him tightly, feeling him return the gesture.

"Yoonie, would it be okay if Tae and Jeonggukie come over to play too? I dont want them to feel left out." Jiminnie asks me after a minute. Wait, three play mates?!

"Of course, Minnie!" He chuckles and kisses my hair again, before instructing me to change while he calls the others. I struggle a bit to get my black leggings on, because I'm too wound up with excitement. I'm getting to play with big Yoongi's new hyungies, and we can have more fun than if hyungie was just watching me or by myself. As I finish my outfit off with fuzzy socks and a blue tie dyed pullover, I hear knocking at the front door. I squeal knowing its Tae and Jeonggukie. Quickly, I make it downstairs in time to see Minnie open the door and take a bag from Tae before they enter.