Chapter 42

A/N: So this is sort of a filler chapter, and it's a bit all over the place. I've been really stressed with some things, so my writing my not be at its best right now. I hope you still enjoy!

Reality No One's POV:

"Jiminie, its dinner time. Please come eat something, he will still be here when you get back." Seokjin tried to coax, gently rubbing between the younger's stiff shoulder blades. The alpha looked at him with bloodshot eyes, a pout firm on his plump lips. "B-but what i-if he wakes up when w-we leave?! Th-then he'll feel a-alone a-a-and-"

"Stop that!" Jin demanded, a determined look on his face--- Eomma Jin was rearing his not-so-ugly head. "You will go downstairs and eat with the others, you will go cuddle your other two boyfriends, and you will eat dessert, because you are too thin! What you will not do is sit here for one more goddamn second and further ruin your mood. The elders have assured us that Yoongi is fine, and will wake up when he's ready. But he would not be happy to know you are skipping a meal and ignoring Tae and Jeongguk, so get your ass down there now!" Sure it didnt sit well in Jin's heart to be so insensitive to his dongsaeng, but Jimin needed a break from sitting with Yoongi since around noon--- it was already six-thirty now.

The dejected alpha kissed the unconscious omega's lips and allowed himself to be dragged down to the private dining room. It was an area reserved specially for the pack leader, his family, and close friends. Which basically meant that Jimin, Taehyung, Jeongguk, Jin, Namjoon, his parents, Hoseok and his parents all used it--- of course Yoongi would join the group as well when he joined the land of the living again.

When the pair entered the room everyone else was already seated and chatting quietly, awkward tension thick in the air. Jeongguk and Taehyung smiled softly seeing their oldest boyfriend walk in, having left a seat between them for Jimin. The blond silently made his way over to them, pecking their lips after he sat down, staring idly at the food on his plate.

Hoseok sat across from the three, in between his parents,but the usually bubbly alpha did not even dare raise his gaze from the steak in front of him. The older adults did not say much to each other or anyone at the table, and Chanyeol kept looking to his son and Baekhyun with concerned eyes.

Jin kissed Namjoon softly before taking his place to the alpha's right, sighing as they began to eat. It was deafeningly silent beyond the sounds of food being consumed and the cringe-worthy squeak of knife and fork scraping on porcelain. Jin hated this kind of atmosphere, almost wishing someone would start yelling or screaming just to break the weight of everything.

'I hate this.' The older omega muttered over mindlink to Namjoon, his mate sighing and nodding his head in agreement.

'At least the meal is as delicious as always. New veggie dish, right?' The alpha linked back, trying to at the very least make Jin feel better.

'Thank you, Joonie. And yes, an American follower on my pinterest recommended it to me! Its gruyere and parmesan melted in heavy cream, poured over lightly sauteed zucchini with onions and garlic, then baked until golden brown! Do you like it?' The omega asked with a renewed pep in his voice, always happy to talk about a new dish.

'Its probably my new favorite, I dont even taste the zucchini.' Namjoon laughed, his inner wolf feeling quite proud of himself for distracting his mate.

'You say that about every new thing I make.' Jin muttered, and the peach haired alpha could feel the eye roll the older was implying. 'That's because you continue to impress me.' Namjoon quips, carefully pressing a small kiss to the top of Jin's hand, before continuing to eat.