Chapter 3

[ (y/n) 's POV ]

As soon as I left from Levi's office, I went to take a shower. I really needed to think things through. I took off my clothes and waited for my body to adjust to the slightly cold water.

After some time I got out of the shower and while I was drying myself with a towel, I heard footsteps coming closer and closer. I didn't really pay attention to who it was though.

"(y/n)!"

"Hange? What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? I'm clearily going to take a shower."

"You don't do that often. What's the special occasion?" I joked.

"Oh nothing. I just wanted to talk to Levi and he basically ordered me to go and take a shower because he said that I 'smelled like shit'."

"For God's sake. Can't he do anything else but be an asshole to people?"

I put on my clothes and walked out, but why was Hange following me? So much for taking a shower.

"So you guys fought again?"

"Yeah. Just forget about it."

We both stayed silent until we arrived at the dinning area. I sat at my squad's usual table and sighed.

"Captain (y/n), aren't you going to eat anything?"

"Guys I told you, when we're alone you don't have to be that formal." I smiled. "And it's fine. I'm not hungry anyways."

"Cheer up cap'! Are you worried about the expedition?"

"I guess that's it."

"Well it's only in 5 days from now. And you don't have to worry! Everything is going to be fine."

5 days? How did time pass by so quickly? I still have to train many cadets who aren't really used to the 3D maneuver gear and -

"(y/n)...oi (Y/N)!"

"Captain (y/n), are you alright?"

I looked up only to see Levi staring at me.

"Where are the new papers that Erwin asked you to give me?"

Some days ago Erwin gave me some papers with new plans for the expedition and asked me to hand them to Levi.

Shit I totally forgot!

"I'm sorry Levi I-"

"What are you even doing (y/n)? This expedition is only 5 days away and you've done nothing but-"

"Just shut up!"

I got up and started running towards our shared bedroom only to see that he was following me. When I got inside, Levi slammed the door behind us and looked at me with his arms crossed.

"I'm so sick and tired of you telling me that I'm slacking off all the time and making me feel useless."

"Oh yeah? Where are the papers Erwin gave you then?"

"I forgot okay? I have been training the cadets and my team for this stupid expedition that I completely forgot about the papers. Plus I-"

"Just give me the damn papers (y/n). I don't have time for your-"

"I'm breaking up with you!"

"You're what?"

...

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to vote :3