Chapter 29

This chapter is a small one to resume a few things.

Freya was standing on top of the Babel tower, confused at what she just saw. The boy she had fallen for just kissed another girl, but at the same time his soul had never shone that bright, it was something she wished for but she also wished for the boy to love her. She thought of what to do, but there was another thing to do.

- Ottar.
- Yes, Freya-sama.
- The Loki Familia has recently become stronger and It looks like they will continue to do so. So do the same.
- As you wish Freya-sama.

The captain of the familia left the room and the goddess mind started to work on her plan.

After two months.

The two strongest familias became even stronger. Their visits to the dungeon became frequent and a few level ups ocurred.
Riveria and Gareth both leveled up to level 7.
Tiona Hyrute, Bete Loga, the Gulliver brothers and myself leveled up to level 6, but because all my skills were S class or higher my abilities were those of a high level 7 adventurer, but my fighting experience was still to shallow.
Raul Nord, Anakitty Autumn, Alice and a few members of the Freya familia also became level 5.
For the first time the Loki familia had become the strongest familia in Orario. The strongest adventurer was still "the king" Ottar but now the Loki familia had three level 7, the best fighter Aiz Wallenstein and the prominent rookie Bell Cranel. And it wasn't everything because of the event that would happen that same week.
It was something unexpected but Ryu's goddess, Astraea, came back to Orario to see Ryu for the last time because she decided to go back to heaven to get back together with the other members of the familia. And so she came back to go tell Ryu her goodbyes before leaving, and also to unlock her status so she could join a new familia. And that familia was Loki, because she thought she owed me she joined our familia, because all the excelia she had saved she leveled up to level 5. She would keep working at the hostess of fertility but if Loki or myself called for her she would go. That was a huge improvement to the familia, because she was a level 5 but she was a rather skilled fighter.
But something even more unexpected happened, Ottar, the king, leveled up. No one knows what he did but some people said that he defeated every single boss monster discovered in the dungeon.
What happened this two months was something that no one could believe, the two strongest familias had become even stronger, and now, they were too overpowered, if one of them decided to go against the other familias in Orario they wouldn't stand a chance.
And so, a new era started in Orario.

Bell Cranel

Level 6

Strength: S 910

Endurance: B 739

Dexterity: B 750

Agility: S 978

Magic: A 812

Luck: E

Abnormal resistance: E

Hunter: F

Spirit Healing: H

Magic:

Firebolt: non chant magic that can be used quickly.

Atlantis: Magic that shoots huge jets of pressurize water to the objectives.       

[ Gunpowder gardens explode in the darkest sky. Strike in front of the sea that is eternity against the rocks. Everything is wing and transience in the galaxy of water. Like tonight we've seen it burn fleeting bodies over this eternal sea ]

Jotunheim: Short chant magic that creates an icicle lance.

[ As cold as the winter itself, penetrate the enemies ]

Seraphim: Magic that summons a fire angel that supports you while fighting.

[Powder that burns extremely hotly, so hot as to melt through steel. Take great care. Hereby, I call the Seraph. Virtuten Deseo]

Skills:

Liaris freese: Fast growth as long as feelings last. The strength of the effects correspond with the level of the user's feelings.

Daggers master: Boost in abilities when using two daggers.

Argonaut (heroic desire): Allows a charge for an active action.

Unruly: Permits to maintain focus on moving while concurrent chanting.

Fighting spirit: increase of abilities proportional to the damage received and the desire for victory.