Chapter 28

That night I couldn't sleep properly. My mind couldn't handle that I was about to go on a date with my crush and one of the prettiest girls in Orario.

After answering my question I told Aiz to meet me at 3 PM in front of the manor.

I didn't know what we would even do in our date, I didn't think that she would accept it so I never planned a date or whatsoever.

I managed to sleep a few hours and after I woke up and did my morning training I rushed out to the shopping district and I bought an outfit for the date. Then I returned to the manor and I planned our date.

Aiz's POV:

My mind was at shock. I never thought someone that I knew would ask me on a date, and less that it would be Bell. Usually the people who asked me on dates were members of other familias, not people from mine. I always thought that love and couples was something that I didn't care but when Bell asked me to go on a date my heart felt warm and unconsciously I said yes.

"What am I going to do?..."

I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I'll be better if I ask ...

At that moment, Loki, Riveria, Tiona and Tione entered my room.

- Hello Aiz! - Tiona happily said.

- Good morning Aiz. - The rest said.

- I'm sorry but I'm busy right now. I have to go now. - Aiz replied.

- Ohh, so you accepted to go with Bell on a date. - Riveria said.

I blushed and hid my face when I heard this.

- So it was true. - Tione said when she saw Aiz's reaction.

- Ohhh!! So you are going on a date with Bell. - Tiona added happily as always.

I was so embarrassed that I wanted to run away but I also wanted to know how they knew it.

- Why do you know that? - I asked.

- Bell asked me and Riveria for permission to ask you - Loki replied with an evil smile - so we have come here to help you.

Aiz cowered in fear when she saw the evil smiles on everyone's faces as they pulled out some clothes and makeup.

Bell's POV:

It was already time for the date. I arrived 15 minutes earlier as every man should do in a date, at least that was what my grandfather told me. So there I was waiting in front of the gate of the manor when I heard a loud "Ohhhh" coming from inside the house, I looked back an what I saw left me speechless.

There it was, a blond girl with gold eyes wearing a white blouse with golden details and a blue skirt with some white details, she was also wearing a white pantyhose and blue shoes. Her golden straight hair was decorated by a blue hair tie and her face had some make up that made her look even prettier than before.

I'm sure that my heart skipped a bit when I saw her. As She was walking towards me, the guards, also enchanted by her beauty, opened the door and she came out.

By now, every member of the Loki Familia was looking towards Aiz, everyone was whispering about how pretty Aiz looked and some of them even about me.

As Aiz came closer, My embarrassed self greeted her.

- Hello Aiz.

- Hello Bell.

We stood there for a minute without talking both embarrassed, when I gathered my courage and I complimented her.