Chapter 13

Loki wasn't in her room so I went to Finn's office to ask for her, but in the end I didn't had to ask because she was there, she was reunited with the captains of the family.

- Bell, do you need something?

- I came looking for Loki but if you are in a reunion I'll wait. - I said as I was about to leave.

- You don't have to leave, I was going to call you here anyway. How is everything going?

- Good, after I came from the dungeon I trained a little bit with Tiona and Tione and then I had dinner with Raul, Alicia, Anakitty and Line.

- I'm glad everything is going well. Did the amazons give you trouble?

- No, not at all, Thanks to them I improved my fighting abilities a little bit.

- That's good.

- So, what do you wanted from me Bell?. - Loki said.

- I'm ready to level up, I want to be of use for the familia so I need to get stronger.

- Ok, let's go.

Loki stood up and then she grabbed me and took me to her room. "I'm wondering how they react this" Loki thought.

Back at Finn's office, three people stood in silence as they had heard something that didn't make sense.

- Did he just say level up?. - Gareth said.

- I think so. - Riveria answered.

- I guess we need to have a look, man, that boy can't stop shocking us.

The three of them stood up and walked calmly towards Loki's room.

I layed down on the bed and Loki updated my status.

- What advanced ability do you want?

- I want luck.

- Sure, let's go.

After a minute passed.

- It's over, you have leveled up.

- I don't feel any different.

- Wait till you go to the dungeon or train, you'll see the difference.  But for now, congratulations Bell, you are now level 2.

- Yesss goddess!!! I'll keep working hard and I'll get stronger.

I left the room after a quick look to my status and I went to sleep.

Bell Cranel

Level 2

Strength: SS 1091 - I 0

Endurance: SS 1019 - I 0

Dexterity: I SS 1098 - I 0

Agility: SSS 1337 - I 0

Magic: SS 1001 - I 0

Luck: I

Magic:

Firebolt: non chant magic that can be used quickly.

Skills:

Liaris freese: Fast growth as long as feelings last. The strength of the effects correspond with the level of the user's feelings.

Argonaut (heroic desire): Allows a charge for an active action.

The next day, I woke up early as usual to do my morning training, I put my armor and went to the back yard. When I reached the destination, a golden hair swordsman was also training.