Chapter 44

Today the real danger begun. Each team got prepared for what was about to come. The elite members checked their equipment to see if everything was ok. From here on, only the highest leveled adventurers would go, it was necessary for a force to stay in the 50th floor, first to protect the camp, and second but the most important reason no one would mention was that in case of the elites failing these adventurers would return back and mantain order as the new highest leveled members in Orario. 

Finn as the captain of the expedition had to prepare this plan, even though he hoped to go full force to the uknown it wasn't the right thing. Because if this were to happen and they failed, the strongests familias in Orario would vanish and there would be a chance of evil gods breaking havoc on the city. This would mean that all the fights that they had against evilus would have meant nothing. 

Bell had already checked his equipment so he was waiting for everyone to be ready. He thought of the short but bumpy journey he lived to get there, how his life had changed since he came to Orario and of course, how happy he was to be dating the girl of his dreams. He thought about how this could come to and end today and he got a little scared. But, the main thought that was in his mind was that this could be his chance to become a real hero, his dream could become a reality, and this filled Bell's heart with excitement. He was ready to clash head on with the dungeon, and so was everyone else.

The squads got ready to march, and so they did. Compared to the previous expedition, the descension was easier. Their strenght now was way bigger than the last time so even though a lot of monster came to greet them they got rid of them with ease. All of this was thanks to the work of the vanguard, Ottar and the rest of his squad was up to the task. 

After a few hours, the expedition was on the stairs headed towards the 59th floor. The floor 59th had change again, this time, the tropical forest occupied three quarters of the whole floor. As they ventured inside the forest they noticed that there were fewer monsters than the last time.

Like it had been on the floors above them they cruised with ease. This made Finn stay on alert, the last time they were there it had been that easy, it is true that the strengh they have this time is not comparable to the last expedition of the Loki familia but the number of monsters appearing was way lower. Finn looked for a place where they could rest to call the captains of the squads.

- There is something weird going on here. The monsters that have appeared are too low, and with the experience I have in the dungeon the only times the dungeon spawned less monsters than normal is when it is repairing itself or when it is going to spawn a strong monster, like what happened with the juggernaut when we battled Evilus. And since we are in a floor where there should be a lot of monsters this feels bad. - Finn said.

- I think the same. Since we reached this floor I've been getting a weird feeling. - Riveria added.

Gareth and Ottar nodded.

- Ottar, take Bell, Aiz, Bete and Allen and check what's ahead. If there is a really strong monster or something unexpected tell Bell to cast a fireball to the ceiling and we'll rush there. If you need immediate help tell Aiz to cast ariel and the magic squad will level the place.

- Sure.

Bell, Aiz, Bete, Allen and Ottar rushed through the floor, killing every monster in their way. Something they did with such easiness they all thought something was wrong. They kept going until the reached the entrance to the 60th floor. Suddenly, everyone of them felt a sudden chill and grabbed their weapons... nothing happened. But they knew that something really dangerous was waiting on the 60th floor.

They went back to where the main expedition had camped and explained to them what they had seen and felt. And before going to rest, Finn speaked.

- Everyone, you have heard what they said, nothing good is waiting for us on the 60th floor. But we are not going to cower against this, we came here with an objective and we are going to accomplish it no matter what. So rest well and go make history tomorrow.

- Yes sir!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Do you think he is waiting for us? - Hephaestus asked.

- There is no other option. The dungeon doesn't  behave like this. We should have been rounded by monsters since we came to this floor and we should not have any chance to rest here either. So I'm pretty sure he is there. - Hermes added.

- I don't know what is waiting for us but it looks like he is waiting for us with everything he has. - Loki said

- I guess this is going to be an all out war, maybe we will also have to step up. - Freya said.

- First we'll need to update the status of everyone here, and maybe tomorrow if things get really bad we'll have to...

- We'll need to trust our kids.

The gods looked at each other with confidence and they toasted with the wine cups.

- I guess if we are going to update their status we'll need to start now...

The gods sighed and went to their respective tents.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ottar, make me proud tomorrow, as the strongest one here and as the precious captain of my familia. - Freya said and then she leaned and kiss him in the forehead.

- I'll will never disappoint you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Asfi, tomorrow is going to be really hard. Please be careful, even though I play around a lot I really appreciate you. - Hermes said.

Asfi hid her face, blushed and nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Tsubaki, don't get too excited tomorrow and go make me and the smiths proud of what we are. - Hephaestus said.

- You know that courage speeches don't suit you... but you are the best goddess I could have asked for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Bell, since you saved me the first time we met and you showed me the bravery I was looking for you have amazed me. Your abilities are something so extraordinary that even we don't know how they exist, but, what amazes me more than anything is your powerful will to overcome everything that stands in your way. Tomorrow there is a high probability that it will be your biggest challenge, so don't forget what you have done and what you will do and be the ray of hope I want you to be for this world. - Loki said.

-  Yes!!!

And so the night came, the calm before the storm.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 10, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The adventures of the white and crimson rabbitजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें