Chapter 10

That same day, the goddess Freya was looking out the window as usual, nothing relevant had happened until the white haired boy came out of the dungeon, instantly, Freya directed her gaze towards him to look at his bright soul. She kept looking at him and she saw how he saved the elf girl, she got excited, as Bell was fighting to save the girl his soul shone even brighter, the goddess moaned with pleasure until the battle was over, that's when something happened to the soul of the boy, a little bit was still shining but now, most of it was covered in darkness, she knew that that it could be changed back to how it was but even knowing that, the goddess was enraged. Freya usually never lost her composure, but after seeing this she couldn't hold back. She was the only one allowed to play with Bell, and now, because of a third party, Bell's soul was covered in darkness. She would not forgive the people who had done that.

- Ottar.

The goddess called to the boarman who had also watched the fight.

- Find the ones who escaped and bring them to me.

- As you wish Freya-sama.

After this, the boarman left the room and transmitted the orders of her goddess.

"I don't know who you are yet, but I'm going to destroy you" Freya thought.

Back at the hospital, after some time, Airmid came out of the room to find the strongest members of the Loki familia and a worried goddess in the waiting room.

- How is he??. - Loki asked when Airmid appeared on the room.

- He is stable, I managed to stop the bleeding but since he had lost a lot of blood it'll take a while for him to recover completely.

A sigh of relief came from the adventurers.

- Was it really a cursed dagger?. - Finn asked.

- Indeed, It prevented the healing of the wounds but luckily I managed to purify it and then heal him.

- Thank you Airmid. - All of them said at unison.

Everyone present felt relief now, with the help of Airmid, Bell was now out of danger, it'll take him a while to recover but he wasn't going to die. At least almost everyone thought that. Sitting in a chair, Aiz didn't hear anything. Her mind was filled with a single thought "it's my fault, it's my fault, if I hadn't stood him up he would not be here, he would not be dying, It's my fault, it's my fault..." Since she saw the half dead boy in Gareth's arms she couldn't shake this out of her mind.

- Can we see him?. - Loki asked.

- Yes, but he is still sleeping. - Airmid replied.

Some time earlier.

- Who is that boy?. - Tione asked.

- He is a member of our familia. - Riveria answered.

- Him? But I have never seen him around the house. - Tiona said.

Tiona was a really enthusiastic person but reading the situation she had calmed herself down and tried to act like her older sister.

- He recently joined us, he was a boy looking for a familia, most of the familias rejected him and he came to try to join our familia. When he came, someone tried to stab Loki in the back and the boy jumped in front of her and saved her. After that Loki accepted him in the familia, but because we left because of the expedition we couldn't introduce him. - Finn answered.

- Today it was the day we were suppose to introduce him, but he never came back to the manor.

- What's his name?